Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Applicattions Holy Priest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Antonio
Level 1
Level 1

Applicattions Holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: Applicattions Holy Priest   Applicattions Holy Priest EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:56 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
Can you listen on Raidcall Mumble Ventrillo Teamspeak? Yes
Can you speak as well? Yes

Characters Name is El magico
Class: Holy priest

Raid experience Full ZG Halv Mc Half Aq20

Class/spec 20 Disc 31 Holy Can resp anytime

Do you know anyone in Crybaby, and if so, who? Sry atm not i hope i will
What kind of person are you? Im the person who dont care about morons end jerks im wery friendly allways help other low geard ppl out money dont take overprices whide my proffs to random ppl i love to be loved instead to be hated. Ofc i have my days to can be angry but keep my togue.. Gear is inportent but friends you cant live whide out them true story

Misc information
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)? Yes
Did you level this character yourself?: yes from scrath
How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: Written > 3 Speak 7
How long have you been playing the Feenix server?: Half year
Have you got an open application to another guild at the moment?: No
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: Just ask if you wana know something

Why do you want to join Crybaby? Your own comment.
Cause i want to forward in raid-progress end what i see whide my eyes you are one of the best pve guild yust growing end growing. That is what i realy miss
What can you bring to the guild? What i can bring is my lovly scharm no kidding im a good farmer if ppl need like echants our some pot i can get alot of it when the time is not limit i got a alhemyst priest so if needed things to raids i do my best for get them
Current Guild? I was in simplicity with my homeys
Progression / History on the realm
I have played on this server about a half year, dont have so much experience in vanilla, i didn't play on retail classic servers. Have more experience of wotlk was playing it almost for 2 years it is no problem for me to learn end observe, follow orders. Yes its late for app now for sure you are full with mages.
Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down

Applicattions Holy Priest
Page 1 of 1