Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ilk Holy Priest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ilk
Level 1
Level 1

ilk Holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: ilk Holy Priest   ilk Holy Priest EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:13 am

RL Information:
Name: Chase
Nationality: American
Timezone: Mountain (-8 Server Time)
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?:
Your favourite soda: Mountain Dew: Pitch Black

Character information:
Name: ilk
Class: Holy
Talentbuild: 21/30/0 (Includes Divine Spirit)
Why did you chose this build?: The holy tree is pretty solid, though I don't think putting a point in Lawlwell is justified, that's why I prefer to go into Divine Spirit. I've toyed with the idea of going into metal strength, deeper into the disc tree but as of yet I haven't tried it out.
Are you willing to respec if needed?: Absolutely.

Previous Guilds:
What are the names of the guilds that you were in?: For the purposes of this application I will describe the guild's I have been in on this server rather than talking about my retail experience.
Dignitas: Really solid guild. Loved being part of it. Had problems maintaining tanks, some would join and then quit and go to a new guild. The guild dissolved and the the majority of active raiders joined The Company.
The Company: This guild is a split off of many American guilds such as Rollback, Get Rich or Die Grindin, Dignitas, etc.
Why did you leave these guilds?:
Dignitas: As was mentioned the guild kinda of fell apart the second time we geared tanks and they left us. I, along with a few others, went to The Company.
The Company: I left because of the Leadership. This was a very abrasive guild environment. Many guild members insulted each other and could barely get along. The guild leaders were very disrespectful. After the first week I felt very... discouraged and unhappy. I want a guild that I can be happy in and be able to kick back with people regardless as to where they are a member or officer. Have a good time and enjoy raiding.

Misc information:
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?: Yes.
Did you level this character yourself?: Yes.
How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: 10
How long have you been playing the Feenix server?: 5 weeks.
Have you got an open application to another guild at the moment?: Yes.
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: While I do have an application open with another guild I have no preferences at this time as to which guild I am accepted into. I wouldn't just leave because my application was accepted at another guild. Whoever accepts me first is who I will be raiding with.

Raid information:
Are you able to meet our expectations regarding raid days+times? (7pm-11pm Tue/Thur/Sun): Yes.
What is your experience in raiding in Vanilla, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?:
Feenix:
AQ20: 5/6 (Have not killed Moam)
ZG: 7/8 (Have not killed Jindo)
MC: Clear
Onyxia: Clear
Retail:
AQ20: Clear
ZG: Clear
MC: Clear
Onyxia: Clear
BWL: Clear
AQ40: Clear
Naxx: Clear

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: During vanilla I raided as holy early on but switched to Shadow before the Gates of AQ were opened. Having said that, I am absolutely fine raiding as holy. Another thing of note is that I was in a 60 twink guild for a very long time where we ran MC, BWL, and AQ40, and even Naxx for purposes of excelling at PvP. I'll list a couple of those links below.

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Reviona/simple (Geared mainly in BWL & AQ40)
us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Murd%C3%A8r/simple (Geared mainly in Naxx gear)

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?: I'm looking for a guild that can accommodate my work schedule. I typically work late at night so I need a guild whose raiding times does not conflict with that. That is why raiding with a EU guild is much more ideal for me. In the past I have always maintained a high attendance rate. Currently I have Eye of Shadow for Benediction but I've been thinking of farming up texts to get the Gavel of Infinite Wisdom. Regardless of your decision thank you for taking the time to look at my application and consider me as an applicant.

Gear:
Main Slots: 7/8 Prophecy (Missing the Robe)
Chest: Virtuous Robe
Back: Hide of the Wild
Neck: Amulet of the Redeemed
Weapon: Redemption (Enchanted with 20 Spirit)
Ring: Band of Mending
Ring: Rosewine Circle
Trinket x2: Mindtap Talisman
Wand: Torch of Austin (Weakest item )

Much of my gear that is not t1, should be BiS pre-raid or very close.
Back to top Go down
Eficus
Level 4
Level 4

ilk Holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ilk Holy Priest   ilk Holy Priest EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:31 pm

Seems great to me! Though I'm currently unaware of how many priest spots we have open.

P.S. Inspected you ingame, nice going on the enchants, unfortunately most people slack in that department.
Back to top Go down
Lifecoil
Guild Master
Guild Master
Lifecoil

ilk Holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ilk Holy Priest   ilk Holy Priest EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:35 pm

Accepted and locked, holy priests always needed for raids.

contact ingame for invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ilk Holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ilk Holy Priest   ilk Holy Priest Empty

Back to top Go down

ilk Holy Priest
Page 1 of 1