Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tjackmonster - Holy Priest

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tjackmonster
Level 1
Level 1
Tjackmonster

Tjackmonster - Holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: Tjackmonster - Holy Priest   Tjackmonster - Holy Priest EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:11 am

RL Information

Name: Mathias
Nationality: Swedish, Stockholm
Time zone: GMT +1:00
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: I work as a full time It-technician/support at the Swedish transport administration during normal office hours. At the present moment I’m sharing an apartment with two of my friend (one who also play on this server) in the southern regions of Stockholm.

Your favorite soda: Dr.Pepper

Character information:

Name:
Tjackmonster
Class: Priest
Talent build: 21/30/0
Why did you chose this build?: Spending points into Devine spirit is far more beneficial than going deeper into the holy tree, as for now I’m leaning more to the holy tree for the few additional points into improved healing (3/5) rather than spending a few more talents into the discipline tree for larger mana pool.
Are you willing to respec if needed?: Yes of course, as raiding is done by a combined effort among all raiders, anything that will improve our progress is mandatory for me.

Previous Guilds:

What are the names of the guilds that you were in?: I’m currently in the guild Elite of the forsaken as the priest class leader, the guild itself is a small pre raid gearing guild which only done a few ZG runs.
The reason why I ‘am in the thought process in switching to a another guild is the lack of progress the guild itself is making, we have barely been able to raid and the recruitment process in EotF is almost at a stale mate as the amount of people getting invite is equal to the members leaving.

Misc information:

Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?: Yes, I’m browsing a 100/100mb full duplex fiber network which has been stable for the past 8 months that I’ve had it.

Did you level this character yourself?: Yes, this have been my third priest I have leveled and it has been a joy to return the classic WoW

How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: 9 I have still improve my Swedish accent but I feel like I can communicate without any problems orally.

How long have you been playing the Feenix server?: 1 month, my flat mate and I found this server a few weeks ago and we have been utterly addicted ever since we started playing.

Have you got an open application to another guild at the moment?: No I don’t, and I have no plans to make another application until this one has been processed

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: At the moment no.

Raid information:

Are you able to meet our expectations regarding raid days+times? (7pm-11pm Tue/Thur/Sun): Yes without any problems as I do not have any scheduled activities during the week days, I do have a tendency to be a bit social in real life during Fridays/Saturdays but that won’t affect Sundays.

What is your experience in raiding in Vanilla, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?:During vanilla I played on the Maelstrom realm (Eu) as a Dwarf Priest in the guild Ashbringer with whom I progressed and Downed all of ZG/AQ20, MC and BWL until we dispanded due to guild inactivity during the summer holiday. I then proceeded to join up with Shadow Ryders on the same realm with whom I got to experience AQ 40 and a small glimpse of Naxxramas. I downed Prophet Skeram-Satura-Fankriss-Huhuran-Twin emperos but I never got to kill C’thun as I had to quit raiding due to IRL priorities (Mainly School). In Naxxramas we did kill Razovious and I had the role of coordinating MC rotation on his adds, and we had a few attempts on Anub’Rekhan.
On this realm I have only done the first 5 bosses of ZG and Kurinaxx in Aq20.

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?:I do put a lot of effort into pre pairing for raids with consumables such as Major mana potions, elixir of the Sages, Dark Runes and Brilliant Mana oils as well as various resistance potions as I have Alchemy/Herbalism as my professions.
I Don’t tend to spend a lot of time on alts as I’m more found of having one main character to but my time and effort into such as reputation farming etc.

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?:
As for now my gear is entirely blue but I have but a large amount of effort into fixing key item slots and getting my professions maxed as well as having a stable economy in the small amount of time ive played so far on this realm. At first sight I might look like I still need time to get additional gear but consider what I have managed to accomplish in the short amount of time played (3 days,12 hours).
You can contact me in game or in this thread for further questions, and I will try to answer a soon as possible.

Yours Sincerely Mathias
Back to top Go down
dotsrfornubs
Level 4
Level 4
dotsrfornubs

PostSubject: Re: Tjackmonster - Holy Priest   Tjackmonster - Holy Priest EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:31 pm

thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Bigsomfan
Level 2
Level 2
Bigsomfan

PostSubject: Re: Tjackmonster - Holy Priest   Tjackmonster - Holy Priest EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:12 pm

Nice one ;D
Back to top Go down
Sacrosanctus
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Tjackmonster - Holy Priest   Tjackmonster - Holy Priest EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:22 am

With no doubt I am giving you my vote.

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Lifecoil
Guild Master
Guild Master
Lifecoil

PostSubject: Re: Tjackmonster - Holy Priest   Tjackmonster - Holy Priest EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:32 pm

Accepted and locked contact myself or another officer for invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tjackmonster - Holy Priest   Tjackmonster - Holy Priest Empty

Back to top Go down

Tjackmonster - Holy Priest
Page 1 of 1