Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lajth :Holy Priest:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lajth
Level 1
Level 1

Lajth :Holy Priest: Empty
PostSubject: Lajth :Holy Priest:   Lajth :Holy Priest: EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:08 am

RL Information:
Name: Goran
Nationality: Croatian
Timezone: +2GTM
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?:
I'm at exact time zone as server time.

Your favourite soda: Coca-cola, Cedevita and Red Bull Very Happy
While I was in competative raiding in retail trough wotlk I drank Guarana based drink 3x stronger effect then Red bull.. Bought those with other supliments while I was in gym. Now I drink mostly cedevita and coffe. Cedevita is vitamin based drink made here in Croatia.

Character information:
Name: Lajth

Class: Priest (Undead for great casting animations)

Talentbuild:
26,25,0 or variation of it.. wowprovider.com/Old.aspx?talent=11215875_5_85c1321305051002340500303d5s
Why did you chose this build?:
It's best mana wise and great raiding spec for priests. I have extra buff and even more mana for intense longer boss fights while keeping good heals on tanks, groups or w/e my assingment is.

Are you willing to respec if needed?:
Sure, I will respec to whatever guilds needs me to or w/e my rolle in raid will be. I wanna contribute to raid and not enforce my will, also I know to play and gear up for any type of priest spec.

Previous Guilds: None.
What are the names of the guilds that you were in?: Haven't been in none guild here.
Why did you leave these guilds?: Didn't left any Razz

Misc information:
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?:
I have stable 1mb/s dsl connection and it never dc's unless it's some major power balck out or something but that never happened Razz

Did you level this character yourself?:
Yes, It's np to level char on 12x blizz rate. I had leveled 8+ chars on retail till highest level on given expansions.
Hunter and Mage till lvl 60 on late vannila, Rogue, Warrior, Warlock in BC and priest, paladin, 2x DK in WoTLK. On this rates I can level up char in 1-2days max Smile

How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest:
My written english is about 8 and spoken is even better, I also know allmost perfect German spoken and written Very Happy

How long have you been playing the Feenix server?:

about 1 month, leveling few chars and doing some random casual bg's, skilling few professions... Scouting servers pve/pvp guilds on both factions...

Have you got an open application to another guild at the moment?:

Nope. When I get into 1 good guild I tend to stick with it in better or worse times. I don't like quiters or items crazed freaks who tend to quit guilds when they don't have their ways or don't recive item they wannted.

I have some chars on Alliance side on seperate accounts, had to explore their side to and see whats this server about both pvp and pve. While I leveled several alts I also skilled several professions. Blacksmithing, Mining, Eng., Tailoring, Herbalism and ofc all chars have 300 First Aid and even 1 have 300 Cooking heheh. Have to skill 300 Fishing on 1 also Razz
I have good computer who can handle newest games so vannila wow is cake for him Smile

Raid information:
Are you able to meet our expectations regarding raid days+times? (7pm-11pm Tue/Thur/Sun):
Yes. I'm online most of the day. My current work allows me to play while I'm working hehe... Those raid days suits me best.

What is your experience in raiding in Vanilla, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?:
I haven't been raiding much in vannila at lvl 60 tho I downed allot of bosses with my DK on 80 in retail. I'm familiar with all instances in wow tho. Played from late vannila till end of wotlk on retail. So, on 60 no real raiding exp but I'm fast learner and know allot of things from BC, wotlk raiding so I guess I'll do fine Wink

Had most of raiding in WOTLK, most of competative raiding. Was in top 50 EU raiding guilds till end of wotlk, obtained shadowmourne on my DK tank/dps. Now he is collecting dust as I have no intentions to go back on retail.
I was officer in that high end pve guild and know how to prepare for raids, how to organise events/raids, manage recruitments etc., etc. It was fun untill our realm collapsed and everyone migrated and then everything became nightmare. Anyway here I'm on vannila wow hoping to do some good raiding and kill bosses while having fun Smile

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?:
I tend to max my char to the best and prepare for raids best way posible. Don't like to slack nor slackers heheh. I'm patient person who likes to joke on wipes and cheer up ppl when they have worst days...
ATM I don't have the best gear posible but I'm working on it as you read this application Smile

My stats Sefbuffed:
+147 healing
247Intellect
207Spirit
Mana Regen 10/5s

My UI:
It's clean and simple atm with addons for raid healing, cleansing, buffs/debuffs and boss alerts.
i51.tinypic.com/vqtwlj.jpg

My horde alts:

Emolol - orc resto shaman but with no gear on him atm (going to skill herb and alch on him)
Iw - orc fury warrior with some blue gear (got BS and min maxed out)

btw. change XX in my links. The board didn't allowed me to post any links so I had to change that.

Thanks for taking time to read my application.
Best Regards,
Lajth
Back to top Go down
dotsrfornubs
Level 4
Level 4
dotsrfornubs

PostSubject: Re: Lajth :Holy Priest:   Lajth :Holy Priest: EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:38 am

good apply, too bad you don't have much experience in raiding vanilla, and quite bad gear.
Back to top Go down
Kaffeegott
Level 2
Level 2
Kaffeegott

PostSubject: Re: Lajth :Holy Priest:   Lajth :Holy Priest: EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:54 am

dotsrfornubs wrote:
good apply, too bad you don't have much experience in raiding vanilla, and quite bad gear.
The overall raiding experience is good enough. The raiding preparation is very important. Also the fact that he can be active alot is very good. Moreover, that he claims he don't like slackers or to slack - is awesome. The fact that he is willing to get BiS gear before even starting to raid is a good sign that he's serious for the guilds raid progress. Would come back to this app once his gear is starting to come together.

(>._.)> Kaffeegott out <(._.<)
Back to top Go down
Lajth
Level 1
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Lajth :Holy Priest:   Lajth :Holy Priest: EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:07 pm

Thanks for suport, I will bump this app as I get better gear. I don't wanna be draged trough content but actualy earn my gear by performing in raids. Smile
As for complexity of vannila raiding I don't think it surpasses my overall retail raiding experiance. Actualy it's same old same trought whole content in wow from KZ, BT, swp till ICC.
To me best and most fun raiding I had trough Firefighter, Yogg's hard modes where intense and great to experiance when done in time.. later ppl overgeared content so it wasn't much skill envolved or such intensity... Also I have done all that content in top 50EU.. means, coordination, fast learning, thinking out new tactics for specific raid setups, wipes with no ending(mostly on test realm wich first raid setup had to go trough) tears and yelling on vent ain't something I will hear or experiance for first time Razz

Best Regards,
Lajth
Back to top Go down
Kaffeegott
Level 2
Level 2
Kaffeegott

PostSubject: Re: Lajth :Holy Priest:   Lajth :Holy Priest: EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:19 pm

Lajth :Holy Priest: Perseverance
Well, will be good to hear from you later once gear starting to get pro Razz
Back to top Go down
Lifecoil
Guild Master
Guild Master
Lifecoil

PostSubject: Re: Lajth :Holy Priest:   Lajth :Holy Priest: EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:08 pm

Joined another guild

Denied and locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lajth :Holy Priest:   Lajth :Holy Priest: Empty

Back to top Go down

Lajth :Holy Priest:
Page 1 of 1