Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Narix- Holy priest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
narix
Level 1
Level 1
narix

Narix- Holy priest Empty
PostSubject: Narix- Holy priest   Narix- Holy priest EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:26 pm

Hey crybabys!

RL Information:
Name: Zarko
Nationality: Serbian
Timezone: GMT +1
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: I work as surveyor 08:00h-17:00h. I like going out, cold beer, pretty womens and good metal music and ofc playing WoW(expecialy arenas had 2400 on my shamy in wotlk . stop playing on retail when cata came out. )
Your favourite soda: Schweppes

Character information:
Name: Narix
Class: Priest
Talentbuild: 21|30|0
Why did you chose this build?: I enjoy healing. Was doing that since Burning Crusade came up. Never healed in vanilla before, so I wanted to give a try.
Are you willing to respec if needed?: its no problem, shadow is fun too

Previous Guilds:
What are the names of the guilds that you were in?: OCB
Why did you leave these guilds?: I didn’t leave OCB yet . Its Balkan social guild atm, so I am w8ing for your replay.
Misc information:
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?: I do.
Did you level this character yourself?: ye I did. Don’t remind me, hate lvling.
How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: 8
How long have you been playing the Feenix server?: for a month.
Have you got an open application to another guild at the moment?: No I don’t. This is my first application for this realm.

Raid information:

Are you able to meet our expectations regarding raid days+times? (7pm-11pm Tue/Thur/Sun): One of the reason for me to apply this guild is your raid time. Perfect for me.
What is your experience in raiding in Vanilla, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?: ZG, MC, Onyxia and AQ(kurinnaxx only )

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?: i am looking forward to get to know u guys and girls and have fun in our raids.

My gear, i hope its oke for u:

head: [Devout Crown]
shoulders: [Soulstealer Mantle]
chest: [Robes of the Exalted]
legs: [Devout Skirt]
gloves: [Virtuous Gloves]
boots: [Devout Sandals]
wrist: [Virtuous Bracers]
waist: [Virtuous Belt]
main hand: [The Hammer of Grace]
off hand: [Lapidis Tankard of Tidesippe]
back: [Cloak of the Cosmos]
neck: [Animated Chain Necklace]
rings: [Bloodclot Band] and [Ring of Demonic Guile]
trinkets: [Royal Seal of Eldre'Thalas] i working on geting second one . Got one for argent down rep Sad +48sp vs undead.
wand: [Torch of Austen]

keep in mind that i am working on getting better pre raid items as u read ^^.

Thank you for reading my application.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/narix
dotsrfornubs
Level 4
Level 4
dotsrfornubs

Narix- Holy priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Narix- Holy priest   Narix- Holy priest EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:53 pm

sounds good
Back to top Go down
Eficus
Level 4
Level 4

Narix- Holy priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Narix- Holy priest   Narix- Holy priest EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:29 pm

Sweet apply.

Gear does need some work, and that's all the exp you had in vanilla including retail?
Back to top Go down
narix
Level 1
Level 1
narix

Narix- Holy priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Narix- Holy priest   Narix- Holy priest EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:41 pm

Thats only experiance that i had in retail. On feenix i just started playing, so only exp i got here is UBRS Smile.Didnt want to try ZG or AQ whit pugs. I use to play arms warrior in The Lost Vikings cesual guild Terenas Eu ( didnt have much time for wow at that time to be in some hard core guild ). In MC i was dps warr till they ask me to off tank as arms on dogs before Magmadar, earth elementals on Garr and such where u need more tanks or tount boss + shield wall if every other tank is dead. That was my job in vanilla raids. They didnt rly like to inv dps warr in raids so i didnt have spots for AQ20. I didnt expirence much raiding in vanilla, thats the reason i am playing on this server in first place.

If u have anything else to ask me feal free. I whould be happy to answer all.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/narix
Eficus
Level 4
Level 4

Narix- Holy priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Narix- Holy priest   Narix- Holy priest EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:46 pm

Good enough for me.

But hey, I'm not priest/healer class leader. So I'm gonna wait till someone else agrees with me. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lifecoil
Guild Master
Guild Master
Lifecoil

Narix- Holy priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Narix- Holy priest   Narix- Holy priest EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 2:32 am

Quote :
Didnt want to try ZG or AQ whit pugs.

He sounds like he knows what he's doing... we need more healers who aren't retarded.
Back to top Go down
Eficus
Level 4
Level 4

Narix- Holy priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Narix- Holy priest   Narix- Holy priest EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:23 pm

Accepted and locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Narix- Holy priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Narix- Holy priest   Narix- Holy priest Empty

Back to top Go down

Narix- Holy priest
Page 1 of 1