Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yensen <Fury> Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shom
Level 1
Level 1

Yensen <Fury> Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Yensen <Fury> Warrior   Yensen <Fury> Warrior EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:29 am

RL Information
Name: Rickard Nordsten
Nationality: Sweden
Timezone: GMT+1
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: Funny social guy with steady job and moving into my new apartment this September. I've been playing World of Warcraft since the End of Closed Beta so about 7 years.
Your favourite BEER: none

Character information:

Name: Yensen
Class: Warrior
Talentbuild: Whatever is needed but I prefer fury. 17/34/0
Why did you chose this build?: For the deeeeeeepz
Are you willing to respec if needed?: Sure.

What are the names of the guilds that you were in?: The LuLz Boat(On Feenix) To many to mention in retail.
Why did you leave these guilds?: For the lulz.

Misc information

Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?: Yes.
Did you level this character yourself?: Yes.
How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: 8.326552
How long have you been playing the Feenix server?: 2 Weeks.
Have you got an open application to another guild at the moment?: No
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?:

Raid information
Are you able to meet our expectations regarding raid days+times? (7pm-11pm Tue/Thur/Sun): Yes
What is your experience in raiding in Vanilla, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?

Azuregos: Killed
4 Emerald Dragons: Destroyed
ZG: Full
MC: Full
Onyxia: Derp
BWL: Full
AQ20/40: Full

Naxx: 5 Bosses
Instructor Razuvious
Anub'Rekhan
Grand Widow Faerlina
Maexxna
Noth the Plaguebringer

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: I did all both as Resto Shaman, Fury Warrior and Im gonna leave my TBC and Wotlk progress out of this, ask if intrested about it for whatever reason. About Raid hours I sure don't have a problem with it but I might have to work hopefully shouldnt be to big of a problem. I would assume 70%+ attendence to raids overall inculding extra raid days.

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?: Some Goals that I want to achieve is High Warlord find a raid guild thats not to hardcore but still have progress not to far yet and just alot of fun. I liked the glory days working hard for the kills in bwl, aq40 and naxx. Currently working on getting Lionheart Helm and Titanic leggings (LoL Arcanite Barz), working real hard to get ace of elementals and get some decent weapons.

Peace, Yensen
Back to top Go down
Lifecoil
Guild Master
Guild Master
Lifecoil

Yensen <Fury> Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yensen <Fury> Warrior   Yensen <Fury> Warrior EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:22 pm

Accepted as community/back up spot for now, with activity and dedication you will surely become a member in time.

Locked.
Back to top Go down

Yensen <Fury> Warrior
Page 1 of 1