Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grooch, Fury warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
grooch
Level 1
Level 1

Grooch, Fury warrior Empty
PostSubject: Grooch, Fury warrior   Grooch, Fury warrior EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:59 pm

RL Information:
Name: Kristian Eriksson
Nationality: Norwegian
Timezone: GMT+1
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: It's cold
Your favourite soda: Beer

Character information:
Name: Grooch
Class: Warrior
Talentbuild: Fury 17/34/0
Why did you chose this build?: It works for me. You get impale and deep wounds aswell as bloodlust and enrage. Simple setup for a simple "rotation".
Are you willing to respec if needed?: Of course

Previous Guilds:
What are the names of the guilds that you were in?: Exodus
Why did you leave these guilds?: Social guild

Misc information:
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?: Aye. 16mbit/s down, 4,5mbit/s up
Did you level this character yourself?: Yes
How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: 9
How long have you been playing the Feenix server?: 1,5 months.
Have you got an open application to another guild at the moment?: Nope
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: Nah

Raid information:
Are you able to meet our expectations regarding raid days+times? (7pm-11pm Tue/Thur/Sun): Yes. Some sundays I'll be out of town etc, but for the most time I can make it.
What is your experience in raiding in Vanilla, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?: My raiding experience in Vanilla is 0. When I played the Blizzard version I only did PVP. But since TBC I've been a raider and studying on tacts etc is no problem. I'm a rather fast learner.
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: I'm new to raiding as a warrior in total, but I know the basic stuff and I can pick it up.

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?:
Back to top Go down
Eficus
Level 4
Level 4

Grooch, Fury warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grooch, Fury warrior   Grooch, Fury warrior EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:11 pm

We don't actually need more Fury Warriors (exceptional players excluded) and you have zero experience whatsoever, which doesn't quite help that.

Declined and locked.
Back to top Go down

Grooch, Fury warrior
Page 1 of 1