Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fury warrior application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Qjmikura
Level 1
Level 1

Fury warrior application Empty
PostSubject: Fury warrior application   Fury warrior application EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:37 pm

RL Information:
Name: Ivelin Petrov
Nationality: Bulgarian
Timezone: CET +2
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?:
Your favourite soda: BEER ! Smile

Character information:
Name: Qjmikura
Class: Warrior
Talentbuild: Fury/Arms (to Impale)
Why did you chose this build?: Its good for PVE
Are you willing to respec if needed?: Yes

Previous Guilds: On this char no.
What are the names of the guilds that you were in?: I have a druid (Omgcrit) it was in SARS/Beyond Redemption
Why did you leave these guilds?: both disbanded

Misc information:
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?: yes
Did you level this character yourself?: yes i did
How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: around 7.. maybe 8
How long have you been playing the Feenix server?: well ... like 7-8 months
Have you got an open application to another guild at the moment?: nope
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: well i can raid almost every evening... depends on important IRL stuff.

Raid information:
Are you able to meet our expectations regarding raid days+times? (7pm-11pm Tue/Thur/Sun): Its ok for me
What is your experience in raiding in Vanilla, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?: On retail i dont have any expirience... just never wanted to pay for a game. On feenix i've cleared ZG/MC/ONY/BWL/AQ20/AQ40(first 3 bosses)
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: no but if you have any questions feel free to ask me ingame or here ...

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?: Well i am good player, i know my class and what to do with him, most boss tactics and stuff. My druid is 300 tribal LW with full NR gear crafting so if you need anything from this i will be able to make you Smile My gear is (atleast i think so) very good pre-raid gear. I have 11% hit and 33% crit with 1k AP. If you have any questions about me or my charr you can ask me. Thanks for reading this shit xD
Back to top Go down
Eficus
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior application   Fury warrior application EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:45 pm

Great experience, good gear to start out with, willingness to help the guild.

I approve, if he's as active as he says and can make it to most of the raids.
But again, I'm awaiting approval of other officers/CLs since we do have a couple of active Fury Warriors.
Back to top Go down
Trollinn
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior application   Fury warrior application EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:03 pm

seems good to me
Back to top Go down
Eficus
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior application   Fury warrior application EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:14 pm

Some other officers approved ingame.

Accepted and locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior application   Fury warrior application Empty

Back to top Go down

Fury warrior application
Page 1 of 1