Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Winnetou's application - What the perfect application should look like.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Winnetou
Level 2
Level 2
Winnetou

Winnetou's application - What the perfect application should look like. Empty
PostSubject: Winnetou's application - What the perfect application should look like.   Winnetou's application - What the perfect application should look like. EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:24 pm

RL Information:
Name: Peter
Nationality: Bulgarian
Timezone: GMT+2
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?:
Your favourite soda: The Fallout One

Character information:
Name: Winnetou
Class: Rogue
Talentbuild: 19/32/0
Why did you chose this build?: Cuz it's the perfect and most decent one for pve.
Are you willing to respec if needed?: Of course I am if you can show me a better pve specc.

Previous Guilds:
What are the names of the guilds that you were in?: Legend , Alixium, Forsaken, The Blood Guardians
Why did you leave these guilds?: Haven't played for long time ago.

Misc information:
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?: Yes, I do.
Did you level this character yourself?: Yub.
How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: 8
How long have you been playing the Feenix server?: Long long time.
Have you got an open application to another guild at the moment?: Well I got some b4 half an year , but i chose to stop WoW back then. So no, I don't.

Raid information:
Are you able to meet our expectations regarding raid days+times? (7pm-11pm Tue/Thur/Sun):Yes, I should be able to attend them, truth be told if I can't come for a raid I'll inform someone from Crybaby's Officers or the Guild Master.
What is your experience in raiding in Vanilla, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?:Classic WoW - AQ 20(5/6), ZG(full,except the event bosses),MC(full),Ony,Bwl(except Nef)

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?: Ever since I was young I have always been interested in computer games, as well as being charmed by cool stuff.
I decided to take the World Of Warcraft (1.12.1) route in my future plans because I have many interests in it and especially the Raiding content.
To me WoW in the form of communication is vital. I particularly find interest when Raids are in the form of entertainment and advertising.
Also I'm full Zul'Gurub geared, + got the dagger from Kurrinaxx.
800 ap, 30% crit, and a lot of hit rating.

Gear:
Head: Blooddrenched Mask
Neck: Amulet of the Darkmoon
Shoulders: Zandalar Madcap`s Mantle
Back: Zulian Tigerhide Cloak
Chest: Zandalar Madcap`s Tunic
Bracers:Zandalar Madcap`s Bracers
Gloves: Darkmantle Gloves
Belt: Belt of Preserved Heads
Pants: Abyssal Leather Leggings of striking
Boots: Cadaverous Walkers
Rings: Seal of the Gurubashi Berserker /Myrmidon`s Signet (Item)
Trinkets: Rune of the Guard Captain /Royal Seal of Eldre`Thalas (Item)
Weapons: Qiraji Sacrificial Dagger /Bonescraper

Sacrosanctus wrote:
As you clearly can see, Winnetou has been putting ALOT of effort into this great application. Let this applicant inspire you all! THIS is the kind of application we're looking for.
Back to top Go down
Lifecoil
Guild Master
Guild Master
Lifecoil

PostSubject: Re: Winnetou's application - What the perfect application should look like.   Winnetou's application - What the perfect application should look like. EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:15 pm

Good application: +2

I like the fact you showed your gear in your post too.

I'll leave it up to Rogue CL to make the final verdict as we have quite a few rogues already.

Last edited by Lifecoil on Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Winnetou
Level 2
Level 2
Winnetou

PostSubject: Re: Winnetou's application - What the perfect application should look like.   Winnetou's application - What the perfect application should look like. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:02 am

Ok, inform me of the Rogue CL's final decision here or ingame. Thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Stunrfornubs
Level 4
Level 4
Stunrfornubs

PostSubject: Re: Winnetou's application - What the perfect application should look like.   Winnetou's application - What the perfect application should look like. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:02 am

Nice application, u are accepted for a trial period, whisper me or any of the officers to get invited into the guild.
Approved and Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winnetou's application - What the perfect application should look like.   Winnetou's application - What the perfect application should look like. Empty

Back to top Go down

Winnetou's application - What the perfect application should look like.
Page 1 of 1