Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cobrak, Warlock application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cobrak
Level 1
Level 1

Cobrak, Warlock application Empty
PostSubject: Cobrak, Warlock application   Cobrak, Warlock application EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:37 am

RL Information:
Name: Mika
Nationality: Norwegian
Timezone: +1
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?:

Character information:
Name: Cobrak
Class: Warlock
Talentbuild: 30/0/21
Why did you chose this build?: Because it is the best dps build there is.
Are you willing to respec if needed?: Yes but i cant really see why i should respecc.

Previous Guilds:
What are the names of the guilds that you were in?: I just got to 60 on this server so i dont have any gear yet.
Why did you leave these guilds?: Havnt been in one.

Misc information:
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?: Yes, i do and i will get even a better internett connection soon. waiting for Fiber :>
Did you level this character yourself?: Yes
How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: 8
Have you got an open application to another guild at the moment?: No, i haven't tried to sign to any other guild just yet. i allways wait for one to answer before i post a new one.
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: Not that i can think of.

Raid information:
Are you able to meet our expectations regarding raid days+times? (7pm-11pm Tue/Thur/Sun): Yes that is no problem. i can raid to 12pm aswell if needed.
What is your experience in raiding?:

Vanilla:
Cleared: ZG, MC, ONY, BWL(might need some info of some of the bosses been a while since last time) AQ20
Progressed in AQ40: Killed first boss, tried on second boss.
Naxx: never been there ( By this i mean in vanilla )

Theese probably aint so important so ill just write them small.

TBC:
Everything below BT have i cleared
Cleared 6 bosses in BT

Wotlk:
Everything below have i cleared so i wont mention it.
4 bosses in ICC

Cata:
Didnt bother, quitted the game, it's been completly destroyed.

What is your experience in raiding in Vanilla, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?:
Cleared: ZG, MC, ONY, BWL(might need some info of some of the bosses been a while since last time) AQ20
Progressed in AQ40: Killed first boss, tried on second boss.
Naxx: never been there ( by this i mean in Vanilla )

Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?:
Cleared naxx in Wotlk.

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?:
Yes, actually there is.
I will go to Greece tomorrow for a week, and after i've been there i will go to sweeden for like 2 days. but when i'm home again, i have 1 1/2 week free of gear farming.
And if i get accpeted, i know that i probably cant join for raids untill i have gotten some decent pre raid gear. (as my gear now is newly dinged 60 so you know how it would look like)
So since im leaving for greece, i will probably not answer you before its gone like 1 week. Unless i get a quick respond and an answer tomorrow Razz
Back to top Go down
dotsrfornubs
Level 4
Level 4
dotsrfornubs

PostSubject: Re: Cobrak, Warlock application   Cobrak, Warlock application EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:17 am

one more active warlock for 40mans yes please, contact me your holidays
Back to top Go down
Lifecoil
Guild Master
Guild Master
Lifecoil

PostSubject: Re: Cobrak, Warlock application   Cobrak, Warlock application EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:58 pm

We'll try to keep a spot open, since dots approves - but if we get another warlock in this next week it'll probably mean the class is closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cobrak, Warlock application   Cobrak, Warlock application Empty

Back to top Go down

Cobrak, Warlock application
Page 1 of 1