Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greep - Rogue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Greep
Level 1
Level 1

Greep - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Greep - Rogue   Greep - Rogue EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:42 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Name: Valtteri
Speak's Fluent English: Yes
What type of person are you: competitive/reliable/trolling player

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Race: Undead
Class: Rogue
Primary spec: Assassination 34-0-17

Gear: Full rare and now i need raiding guild to earn better gear.
PVP: Rank 1(scout), low rank is due to the fact that I first wanted some gear before I started pvping.
But yeah when there is time for it, I love some PVP.

Professions:
First Aid: 300/300.
Engineering: 300/300

PLAYTIMES

I play pretty much every day
Since I live in the Finland, I usually play from 14.30 till 4.00 server time.

EXPERIENCE

Previous MMO experience

The first MMORPG I played was Silkroad, which is simply a huge grindfest with some nice aspects and content. Played that game for about 6 months till I noticed you couldn't get any further without cash shopping.
I then moved from Silkroad to Guild Wars, which I played for a few months..till I got bored and moved to World of Warcraft.

So I decided to buy Wow + TBC, that was only out for a few months. The first character I managed to get to lvl 70 was my Human afflication warlock, which was on the Darksorrow server.
The first guild I joined progressed through Karazhan but stopped progressing after clearing it, so I moved on to a guild called Turpasauna.
With Turpasauna I progressed through Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon, Zul'Aman, Serpent Shrine Cavern and finally Tempest Keep.
Then we cleared SSC and TK, we moved on to Mount Hyjal and Black Temple, which we cleared aswell. We farmed that instance for a few months, cleared some Vanilla raids(ZG,MC,AQ 20,AQ40, Onyxia) and then Sunwell was introduced.
During our farming months we lost too many players, so we lacked gear and players when starting on Kalecgos in Sunwell. The guild transfered to another server, we recruited more people there and cleared up to Mu'ru...however we saw the guild didn't have the potential to get passed Mu'ru. Since I was determined to clear Sunwell before I got nerfed...I joined my friend's guild who were bussy on Mu'ru...and killed Mu'ru. Then the well known nerf came out and couldn't be arsed killing Kil'jaeden in easy mode so I decided to basically just PVP till WOTLK.

During my time raiding as an afflication warlock, I also made a 70 human mage and a 70 blood elve priest, which I was playing most on till WOTLK.
During my raiding time I loved my afflication warlock, in many fights I was seriously competing with Hunters and shamans on the DPS-meters. Bosses like Najentus, Supremus, and Illidan(ranged DPS fights) I often topped DPS meters or came second or third

When WOTLK came out, I was really surprised and disappointed how fast 25 November/Ensidia cleared all the new raids that came out, that I decided to move on to Age of Conan. Eventhough the game was not that bad, I couldn't handle how bugged and laggy the game was, so I stopped playing that after a month or so.

Warhammer Online came out, finally a game that really looked like it could compete with WoW, Content+PVP looked good, then I saw my old computer which I had at that time couldn't handle it.

After that I somehow got really into the F2P game: Perfect World. Right after I joined on the Lost City(only PVP server), a new PVP server came out: Harshlands. Not so long after the start I joined a guild called Crimson, which pretty much ruled the server for about 2-3 months. This game had a pretty decent PVP system, which I liked to do a lot. The content of this game was called Territory Wars, PVE was easy mode. PVP Territory War meant 80vs80 PVP Wars, huge organised PVP, really liked it. I played the Barbarian Class in this game, the only tanking class and got it up to level 87.

The creators of the game then messed the game up badly...you suddenly had to pay to be able to keep up with the top PVP ranks/levels..so I decided to leave.
Went back to playing Warcraft 3 online, till Aion came out.

Some players from the top Alliance TBC guild Forte created a guild called Animus, I joined them, we owned the server...but in the end was quite disappointed with the content and quit.

Didn't play MMORPG's while, instead played more playstation 3 FPS, such as Resistance 2, COD, BFC etc...untill I started missing WoW...Cataclysm came out which was the second disappointing expansion.

ZG: CLeared
AQ20: 3/6
MC: 9/10
Onyxia: 1/1

FINAL THOUGHTS

Why pick me ?

First of all I am a guy who always comes online in a good mood, likes to joke around, als willing to help guildies and other friends,but when needed very focussed and serious.
Ehm, besides that, as you read, I got quite a lot of (competitive) experience in playing MMORPG's, both in PVP and PVE.
I rarely miss a Raid, Arena-evening, Territory War or any other organised events, I am there, on time and prepaired.

In game Goals:

Progress with a group of good players and fun people, mess around with people in the guild , clear all the raids, top damage meters, own in PVP.
Back to top Go down
Eficus
Level 4
Level 4

Greep - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greep - Rogue   Greep - Rogue EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:04 pm

Please follow and include our direct question. Makes it a bit easier to find stuff in the apply, especially because yours is quite large.
Back to top Go down
Greep
Level 1
Level 1

Greep - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Here is some +   Greep - Rogue EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:30 pm

Eficus wrote:
Please follow and include our direct question. Makes it a bit easier to find stuff in the apply, especially because yours is quite large.
Previous Guilds:
What are the names of the guilds that you were in?: Yesterday was thursday
Why did you leave these guilds?: There was too many ppl online about 80 in raid day.

Misc information:
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?: Maybe 1 dc in 4 hours.
Did you level this character yourself?: Yes i did.
How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: About 6-7.
How long have you been playing the Feenix server?: About 4-5 months.
Have you got an open application to another guild at the moment?: Ye some days ago.

Raid information:
Are you able to meet our expectations regarding raid days+times? (7pm-11pm Tue/Thur/Sun): Yes i am.
What is your experience in raiding in Vanilla, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?: In vanilla i clear Zg, aq20, MC, BWL and aq40 4 fisrt bosses.
Back to top Go down
Stunrfornubs
Level 4
Level 4
Stunrfornubs

Greep - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greep - Rogue   Greep - Rogue EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:42 pm

Contace me ingame so i can inspect ur gear.
Nice application.
Back to top Go down
Stunrfornubs
Level 4
Level 4
Stunrfornubs

Greep - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greep - Rogue   Greep - Rogue EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:34 pm

Ur gear is lacking and therefore we need to decline your application.
Denied and Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greep - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greep - Rogue   Greep - Rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

Greep - Rogue
Page 1 of 1