Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Equillibrium the Rogue

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
equillibrium
Level 1
Level 1

Equillibrium the Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Equillibrium the Rogue   Equillibrium the Rogue EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 8:08 pm

RL Information:
Name:Ivica
Nationality:Croatian
Timezone:GT+1
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?:
Your favourite soda:Cedevita

Character information:
Name:Equillibrium
Class:Rogue
Talentbuild:Combat 19/32/0
Why did you chose this build?:I like mine adrenaline flowing
Are you willing to respec if needed?:Ofc.

Previous Guilds:I am still in a guild.But i had many guilds in retail wow.
What are the names of the guilds that you were in?:The Old Gods
Why did you leave these guilds?:I want to leave because they raid only 2 times in a week

Misc information:
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?:Yes.
Did you level this character yourself?:Yes i did.
How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest:8
How long have you been playing the Feenix server?:3 Weeks.
Have you got an open application to another guild at the moment?:No.

Raid information:
Are you able to meet our expectations regarding raid days+times? (7pm-11pm Tue/Thur/Sun):Yes.
What is your experience in raiding in Vanilla, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?:Hmm in original vanilla i did only onyxia and some ZG bosses because I didnt had mine own account.On this server i killed 8/10 MC because I'm new to this server.

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?: I'm playing rogue 5 years mostly on retail. I' didnt played much pre tbc wow.But i have been playing TBC and downed many bosses like Lady Vashj,Kael'Thas,Archimonde... In WOTLK i have cleared Ulduar,TOC...and stoped playing wotlk before Lich King patch.And in cataclysm i cleared everything but not the new MC instance because i stoped playing before that patch.All in all I am very active and I am able to learn fast and I know my class very well
Back to top Go down
Randalize
Level 1
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Equillibrium the Rogue   Equillibrium the Rogue EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 8:13 pm

I know his application isnt a greatest. But I know this guy in real life, and he always knew how to play rogue. Thumbs up from me!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stunrfornubs
Level 4
Level 4
Stunrfornubs

PostSubject: Re: Equillibrium the Rogue   Equillibrium the Rogue EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 8:18 pm

We have enough rogues atm
Denied and Locked
Back to top Go down
dotsrfornubs
Level 4
Level 4
dotsrfornubs

PostSubject: Re: Equillibrium the Rogue   Equillibrium the Rogue EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:44 am

not locked because, a friend of randalize is a friend of the guild!
Do please tell if you were a contributing member onkills like lady vashj etc in TBC or were these kills while playing on wotlk?
We are quite full on rogues but if you insist on joining the same guild as randa, we will accept you as community and promoto you to a member if one of our rogues gets inactive.

Before any rogue gets too inactive you will not be guaranteed a raid spot in raids, maybe on 40mans since we lack a few members still.

Please answer as soon as you get a message that this thread was reopened
Back to top Go down
equillibrium
Level 1
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Equillibrium the Rogue   Equillibrium the Rogue EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:24 pm

I killed Lady Vashj on TBC.And yes i would join the guild and fight for the spots Smile.
Back to top Go down
Lifecoil
Guild Master
Guild Master
Lifecoil

PostSubject: Re: Equillibrium the Rogue   Equillibrium the Rogue EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 2:29 am

ME LIKEY
Back to top Go down
dotsrfornubs
Level 4
Level 4
dotsrfornubs

PostSubject: Re: Equillibrium the Rogue   Equillibrium the Rogue EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:17 pm

okey, whisper me, lifecoil, eficus or some other officer when you are online for invite
Accepted as community and time will tell, locked
Back to top Go down
Lifecoil
Guild Master
Guild Master
Lifecoil

PostSubject: Re: Equillibrium the Rogue   Equillibrium the Rogue EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:26 pm

Locked?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Equillibrium the Rogue   Equillibrium the Rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

Equillibrium the Rogue
Page 1 of 1