Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.

Guild forum

HomeRegisterLog in

Screwu - enh shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xaxi
Level 1
Level 1

Screwu - enh shaman Empty
PostSubject: Screwu - enh shaman   Screwu - enh shaman EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:59 pm

RL Information:
Name:Alex
Nationality:bulgarian
Timezone:Bukoresht
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?:no
Your favourite soda:Grape Juice (because I am nigro)

Character information:
Name:Screwu
Class:shaman
Talentbuild:enhancement
Why did you chose this build?:because it have nice dps and its a supportable raid spec
Are you willing to respec if needed?:yes(I have pre-raid elemental and raid resto gear)

Previous Guilds:
What are the names of the guilds that you were in?:dont remember the name
Why did you leave these guilds?:because they dont do raids(if ZG 1/9 is counted for a raid)

Misc information:
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?:my conetcion is very good and I havent got a dc for a month
Did you level this character yourself?:no my fr leveled it up for me
How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest:spoken 8 , written 6
How long have you been playing the Feenix server?:2 months
Have you got an open application to another guild at the moment?:no
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?:no

Raid information:
Are you able to meet our expectations regarding raid days+times? (7pm-11pm Tue/Thur/Sun):yes I do
What is your experience in raiding in Vanilla, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?:ZG (9/9 as a pug with Crybaby); AQ20 4/... ; MC 9/10
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?:I have good raiding exp in world of warcraft dungeon raids not only from vanilla

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?:I like playing wow and I really enjoy the raid concept in level 60
Back to top Go down
Eficus
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Screwu - enh shaman   Screwu - enh shaman EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:51 pm

Your experience isn't really awesome and I don't know if we want another Enhancement Shaman.

Will have to get another officer to reply here.
Back to top Go down
Lifecoil
Guild Master
Guild Master
Lifecoil

PostSubject: Re: Screwu - enh shaman   Screwu - enh shaman EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:57 pm

Thanks for replying Efi, yeah I agree, we have enhance shammies for the time being, and your experience is fairly lacking.

Denied and locked.

PostSubject: Re: Screwu - enh shaman   Screwu - enh shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

Screwu - enh shaman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crybaby :: Crybaby :: Applications-
Jump to: