Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum - Resto Shaman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Forum
Level 2
Level 2

Forum - Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Forum - Resto Shaman   Forum - Resto Shaman EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:07 pm

RL Information:
Name: Dave
Nationality: British
Timezone: GMT + 0
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?:

Character information:
Name: Forum
Class: Shaman
Talentbuild: Restoration 0/5/46
Why did you chose this build?: Because it seemed to get the job done and it has not failed me so far.
Are you willing to respec if needed?: Of course.

Previous Guilds:
What are the names of the guilds that you were in?: Legion of Rubber Duckies, Solidarity, Famous Last Words
Why did you leave these guilds?: Thye all began to implode and disband a few days/weeks in.

Misc information:
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?: Yep.
Did you level this character yourself?: Yes.
How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: 10 only language I know.
Have you got an open application to another guild at the moment?: No.

Raid information:
Are you able to meet our expectations regarding raid days+times? (7pm-11pm Tue/Thur/Sun): Yes.
What is your experience in raiding in Vanilla, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?: None. Started playing during TBC and have healed through that and WoTLK. However on this server I have downed first 5 bosses of ZG.

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?: I need a guild that progresses, doesn't fanny arround so we actually start the raid half an hour after the proposed raid start time but does not whine that I'm not on 24/7. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lifecoil
Guild Master
Guild Master
Lifecoil

PostSubject: Re: Forum - Resto Shaman   Forum - Resto Shaman EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:20 pm

Can you give us a brief overview of your gear?

I know you said rare/epic - but is it Pre-raid BiS? Are you working towards BiS?

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Forum
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Forum - Resto Shaman   Forum - Resto Shaman EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:23 pm

BiS?

But anyway my gear is some t0, 2 pieces t0.5, ZG epic belt and Epic mace (Hand of Edward The Odd). The rest is just made of blues.
Back to top Go down
Lifecoil
Guild Master
Guild Master
Lifecoil

PostSubject: Re: Forum - Resto Shaman   Forum - Resto Shaman EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:26 pm

BiS - Best in slot. (I.E - the best piece of gear you can get in any particular slot before raiding)

Have you tried to find out tactics for any Vanilla bosses, since you started in TBC?
Back to top Go down
Forum
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Forum - Resto Shaman   Forum - Resto Shaman EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:28 pm

Know them all for ZG and Onyxia plus Naxx (cause of WoTLK) but I could swat up on other raids pretty quick.
Back to top Go down
Lifecoil
Guild Master
Guild Master
Lifecoil

PostSubject: Re: Forum - Resto Shaman   Forum - Resto Shaman EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:39 pm

We're currently clearing ZG + MC (not ragnaros), progressing in AQ20.

You'll need to know these tactics at least, since we can announce on raidcall and type instructions, but it slows things down and shouldn't be necessary.
Back to top Go down
Forum
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Forum - Resto Shaman   Forum - Resto Shaman EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:50 pm

Yep thats fine. Will read.
Back to top Go down
Eficus
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Forum - Resto Shaman   Forum - Resto Shaman EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:54 pm

Could you perhaps give us a small overview of your TBC/WotLK/Cata experience? So we know just how experienced you are even though you didn't play in vanilla.

Maybe there's something you accomplished in those expansions that you want us to know?
Back to top Go down
Forum
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Forum - Resto Shaman   Forum - Resto Shaman EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:04 pm

TBC I cleared Kara, Gruul, Magtheridon. Cleared BT after the nerf.

WoTLK cleared Naxx25 and got half way thru Ulduar 10 then I quit.

Funny thing is that through Ulduar 10 we got half way thu on our first run and we managed to do all the encounters first time no wipes. It was me healing as shaman and a priest.
Back to top Go down
Lifecoil
Guild Master
Guild Master
Lifecoil

PostSubject: Re: Forum - Resto Shaman   Forum - Resto Shaman EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:33 pm

Contact myself or one of the officers in-game.
Back to top Go down
Forum
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Forum - Resto Shaman   Forum - Resto Shaman EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:28 pm

Hmmm well events IRL in the past few hours mean that I won't be able to be active much for 2 weeks. Is it ok if I talk to you 2 weeks from now if your still searching for Shamans? I could join now but I'm saying that I wont be available for raids for 2 weeks, mayby a bit shorter. :/
Back to top Go down
Lifecoil
Guild Master
Guild Master
Lifecoil

PostSubject: Re: Forum - Resto Shaman   Forum - Resto Shaman EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:54 pm

Errr 2 weeks is a bit too long of a gap, apply when you get back - if you are still interested.
You seem like you have good experience so I won't say no, i'll just say get in touch after holiday/whatever it is you have going on.

Denied and locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum - Resto Shaman   Forum - Resto Shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum - Resto Shaman
Page 1 of 1