Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Screwu - enh shaman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xaxi
Level 1
Level 1

Screwu - enh shaman Empty
PostSubject: Screwu - enh shaman   Screwu - enh shaman EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:59 pm

RL Information:
Name:Alex
Nationality:bulgarian
Timezone:Bukoresht
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?:no
Your favourite soda:Grape Juice (because I am nigro)

Character information:
Name:Screwu
Class:shaman
Talentbuild:enhancement
Why did you chose this build?:because it have nice dps and its a supportable raid spec
Are you willing to respec if needed?:yes(I have pre-raid elemental and raid resto gear)

Previous Guilds:
What are the names of the guilds that you were in?:dont remember the name
Why did you leave these guilds?:because they dont do raids(if ZG 1/9 is counted for a raid)

Misc information:
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?:my conetcion is very good and I havent got a dc for a month
Did you level this character yourself?:no my fr leveled it up for me
How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest:spoken 8 , written 6
How long have you been playing the Feenix server?:2 months
Have you got an open application to another guild at the moment?:no
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?:no

Raid information:
Are you able to meet our expectations regarding raid days+times? (7pm-11pm Tue/Thur/Sun):yes I do
What is your experience in raiding in Vanilla, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?:ZG (9/9 as a pug with Crybaby); AQ20 4/... ; MC 9/10
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?:I have good raiding exp in world of warcraft dungeon raids not only from vanilla

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?:I like playing wow and I really enjoy the raid concept in level 60
Back to top Go down
Eficus
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Screwu - enh shaman   Screwu - enh shaman EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:51 pm

Your experience isn't really awesome and I don't know if we want another Enhancement Shaman.

Will have to get another officer to reply here.
Back to top Go down
Lifecoil
Guild Master
Guild Master
Lifecoil

PostSubject: Re: Screwu - enh shaman   Screwu - enh shaman EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:57 pm

Thanks for replying Efi, yeah I agree, we have enhance shammies for the time being, and your experience is fairly lacking.

Denied and locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screwu - enh shaman   Screwu - enh shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

Screwu - enh shaman
Page 1 of 1