Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Mage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zimmar
Level 1
Level 1

Application - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Application - Mage   Application - Mage EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 2:49 pm

According to your main home page, I understood that you are still recruiting members and filling in the spots for a stable raid group. I am very interested in your guild and would love to be a part of the community. Here are some answers to your questions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RL Information:

Name: Elijah
Nationality: Sweden
Timezone: CET
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: Not really, there are people uncomfortable giving out their personal information.
Your favourite soda: Cream Soda

Character information:

Name: Zimmar
Class: Mage
Talentbuild: Arcane/frost
Why did you chose this build?: Best raiding spec atm, while guilds are progressing through MC/BWL
Are you willing to respec if needed?: Yes, respecing isnt an issue

Previous Guilds:

What are the names of the guilds that you were in?: The Old Gods, The Betrayer
Why did you leave these guilds?: They are not going anywhere. Leaders are lazy, ect.

Misc information:

Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?: Absolutely
Did you level this character yourself?: Yes
How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: 10
How long have you been playing the Feenix server?: I started in the beginning back in 2008 on a different character.
Have you got an open application to another guild at the moment?: Yes, but they are not responding.
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: The other guild I tried to join in rebirth, but their mage section is completely full, so im glad that there is another guild recruiting for some amazing raid time.

Raid information:

Are you able to meet our expectations regarding raid days+times? (7pm-11pm Tue/Thur/Sun): Yes
What is your experience in raiding in Vanilla, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?: MC cleared, BWL cleared, AQ20 cleared, AQ 40 cleared, Naxx cleared, ZG cleared, Ony downed.
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: I enjoy raiding as much as anyone else. This guild is perfect in the fact that it strives to have a great time playing, and not just hardcore raiding. I have all the knowledge needed for the boss fights and im fully prepared for the incoming encounters.

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?: Crybaby looks like a great guild. I want in because its a lovely community, professional raiding, and great progression.
Back to top Go down
Eficus
Level 4
Level 4

Application - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Mage   Application - Mage EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:48 pm

Good apply.

Try to catch me online for a gearcheck and I'll base my verdict on that.
Back to top Go down
Lifecoil
Guild Master
Guild Master
Lifecoil

Application - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Mage   Application - Mage EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:00 pm

Always good to base your verdict on someone's gear. Derp
Back to top Go down
Eficus
Level 4
Level 4

Application - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Mage   Application - Mage EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:00 pm

Application accepted and thread locked.

P.s. Lifecoil is an idiot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Mage   Application - Mage Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Mage
Page 1 of 1