Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cmac | Frost | Mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cmac
Level 1
Level 1

Cmac | Frost | Mage Empty
PostSubject: Cmac | Frost | Mage    Cmac | Frost | Mage EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:05 am

RL Information:
Name:Stanislav
Nationality:Bulgaria
Timezone:+1h (server time)

Character information:
Name:Cmac
Class: Mage
Talentbuild:17/0/34
Why did you chose this build?: its PvP/Pve (in raids need only 1 mage to have Winter"s Chill)
Are you willing to respec if needed?: Yes

Previous Guilds:
Don"t have

Misc information:
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?: Yes, a disconnect rarely occurs in my household.
Did you level this character yourself?: Yes
How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: 4-5
Have you got an open application to another guild at the moment?: No

Raid information:

Are you able to meet our expectations regarding raid days+times? (7pm-11pm Tue/Thur/Sun): Yes

What is your experience in raiding? I know most boss fights...just need remember 4 years ago Smile

What is your experience in raiding in Vanilla, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?:Clear ZG ,MC , BWL, Onixya - (original Pre-TbC witch rogue)....

Back to top Go down
Eficus
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Cmac | Frost | Mage    Cmac | Frost | Mage EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:47 am

Please try to catch me online for a gearcheck. I want to do that atleast before I give a final verdict.
Back to top Go down
Eficus
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Cmac | Frost | Mage    Cmac | Frost | Mage EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:52 pm

Declined and locked.

Gear is lacking and not sufficient to jump into raids with, although you are making a good effort into getting it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cmac | Frost | Mage    Cmac | Frost | Mage Empty

Back to top Go down

Cmac | Frost | Mage
Page 1 of 1