Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blazedjoint - Mage Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blazedjoint
Level 1
Level 1

Blazedjoint - Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Blazedjoint - Mage Application   Blazedjoint - Mage Application EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:08 pm

RL Information:
Name: Thomas
Nationality: Norwegian
Timezone: GMT+1
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?:
Your favourite soda: Baltazar Brus

Character information:
Name: Blazedjoint
Class: Mage
Talentbuild: 31/0/20
Why did you chose this build?: It's the most common and effective spec for a frost mage in PvE really, although you also need one mage to spec all the way to winters chill for raids.
Are you willing to respec if needed?: Absolutely Smile i can play any spec needed.

Gear
Crimson Felt hat
Tempest Talisman
Thuzadin Mantle
Frostwolf Advisor's Cloak
Bloodvine Vest
Sorcerer's Bindings
Sorcerer's Gloves
Sorcerer's Belt
Bloovine Leggings
Bloodvine Boots
Zanzil's Zeal
Zanzil's Band
Draconic Infused Emblem
Eye of the Beast
Wand of Biting Cold
Sageblade
Scepter of Interminable Focus

Previous Guilds:
What are the names of the guilds that you were in?: The Hungering Cold
Why did you leave these guilds?: I am currently still a member of THC, as a resto shaman named "Rollone". But i recently started playing mage again (which was my favourite class in vanilla) and just fell in love with it :p And seeing THC has no room for me as a mage, i'm looking for a new guild Smile

Misc information:
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?: Yes, i have a 12mbit connection and never experience lag or disconnects unless it's a server-sided issue.
Did you level this character yourself?:Yes
How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: 10
How long have you been playing the Feenix server?: 3-4 weeks now
Have you got an open application to another guild at the moment?: Currently my only other application is to Rebirth, which i posted on the 26/07/11. I have still recieved no reply or indication of anything, so figured i might as well post an application somewhere else.
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?:

Raid information:
Are you able to meet our expectations regarding raid days+times? (7pm-11pm Tue/Thur/Sun): Yes
What is your experience in raiding in Vanilla, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?:
Retail:
Full MC As Frost Mage/Resto Shaman/Holy Pala
Full BWL As Frost Mage/Resto Shaman/Holy Pala
Full ZG As Frost Mage/Resto Shaman/Holy Pala
Full AQ20 As Frost Mage/Resto Shaman/Holy Pala
Up to Twins in AQ40 as Frost Mage/Resto Shaman

Feenix
Up to Ragnaros in MC as Resto Shaman
Full ZG as Frost Mage/Resto Shaman
Kuri/General/Ossi in AQ20 as Frost mage/Resto Shaman
Tried Onyxia
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: Well i would like to add that i have played as an officer and class leader in several guilds over my time with WoW. Also i have a very good understanding of both my own, and other classes; be it talent specs, healing rotations, usage of lower rank spells for mana efficiency and so forth. Back in the day i was sort of a WoW fanatic :p

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?:
Well i would just like to say i hope you accept me in for a trial, to see if i'm what you're looking for Smile Also i can raid probably 3/3 days most weeks, but i'm hoping you might accept 2/3 days occasionaly Smile

Cheers!

Last edited by Blazedjoint on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lifecoil
Guild Master
Guild Master
Lifecoil

PostSubject: Re: Blazedjoint - Mage Application   Blazedjoint - Mage Application EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:11 pm

Eficus will make the final verdict, but its a great app! +1
Back to top Go down
Bigsomfan
Level 2
Level 2
Bigsomfan

PostSubject: Re: Blazedjoint - Mage Application   Blazedjoint - Mage Application EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:36 pm

Yeah, It totaly is a splendid Application.

but as Lifecoil stated, Eficus will make the final verdict, Hope ill be seeing you around.
Back to top Go down
Aem
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Blazedjoint - Mage Application   Blazedjoint - Mage Application EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:51 pm

We're in dire need of 100% attendance players atm. Solid application.
Back to top Go down
dotsrfornubs
Level 4
Level 4
dotsrfornubs

PostSubject: Re: Blazedjoint - Mage Application   Blazedjoint - Mage Application EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:49 am

Which day of the week seems to be a lil bit of trolbem?

Your apllication seems to be perfect aside of it.
Back to top Go down
Blazedjoint
Level 1
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Blazedjoint - Mage Application   Blazedjoint - Mage Application EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:20 pm

Well at the moment i can raid pretty much any day, seeing i got vacation atm.
Just finished my 2 year apprenticeship as an IT-consultant, and currently waiting for a response from the school i applied to Smile

It's more about the fact that i would rather spend more time in RL than in WoW :p it has a tendency to quickly become... addictive, so moderation is key Smile
Back to top Go down
Lifecoil
Guild Master
Guild Master
Lifecoil

PostSubject: Re: Blazedjoint - Mage Application   Blazedjoint - Mage Application EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:02 pm

Accepted and locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blazedjoint - Mage Application   Blazedjoint - Mage Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Blazedjoint - Mage Application
Page 1 of 1