Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wildthing, Rogue / Combat dagger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wildthing
Level 1
Level 1

Wildthing, Rogue / Combat dagger Empty
PostSubject: Wildthing, Rogue / Combat dagger   Wildthing, Rogue / Combat dagger EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:04 pm

Information about me:
Name: Nicolai
Nationality: Denmark
Timezone: GMT +1
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?:
Im a very friendly person, might seem a bit shy at the start, but slowly as i get used to people i will start to become very talkative. If i have the spare time im allways glad to help out guildies, should it be with instances or just if they have some questions.
Your favourite soda: Coca cola, pepsi, dont really have a favorite as long as its cola

Character information:
Name: Wildthing
Class: Rogue
Talentbuild: 29/0/22 (hemo) atm.
Why did you chose this build?: I have been trying to grind rep with AV in order to get the ring and dagger, so i just chose a random build which i thought was fun Very Happy
Are you willing to respec if needed?: yes ofc, after i get exalted with AV i will respecc to combat dagger instead. If the guild could rather use me as any other specc i will be glad to respec.

Previous Guilds:
What are the names of the guilds that you were in?: Sultans of Swing, Beyond redemption.
Why did you leave these guilds?: The first raiding guild i was in on this server was Sultants of swing, some of you might not know off it because it was a long time ago that guild existed, it disbanded because the Guild master suddenly just vanished without saying anything so the guild collapsed.
As for the other guild, Beyond redemption, i joined it just before it disbanded too. Long story short the guild disbanded because the GM was starting to be an ars.

Misc information:
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?: yes i do, as long as server resets or whatever people call them, dosent count.

Did you level this character yourself?: Yes i did.

How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: 8, i still have some basic gramma problems, and when i speak i sometime forget what the words are called in english, but the counterpart im talking with normaly understands me anyways.

How long have you been playing the Feenix server?: I started playing maybe a year ago until the raiding guild i was part of disbanded, sultans of swing. Which made me lose interest in the game, and at the same time i had a lt of IRL stuff going on which was probarbly the main reason for me quiting.
I started playing again last month, so i guess i have spend 4 months on this server.

Have you got an open application to another guild at the moment?: nope.

Raid information:
Are you able to meet our expectations regarding raid days+times? (7pm-11pm Tue/Thur/Sun): the times fit me perfectly, might be a bit troublesome for me this week, or atleast until friday, since i have vacation so i have to socialize with my family and friends, but after friday i will go back to my normal routines, and i will be able to attend all the raids, if im not gonna be able to attend i will ofc give you a heads up.

What is your experience in raiding in Vanilla, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?:
Retail server:
ZG: cleared
AQ20: 4/6 (not moam or ossi)
MC: cleared
Ony: cleared

Feenix server:
ZG: cleared
AQ20: cleared
MC: cleared
Ony: cleared
BWL: cleared

Even though i was only a back up in Beyond redemption i still managed to get into BWL and clear it.
As for retail WoW, i was part of DOA on Zenedar in which i cleared the content listed above, though i did that on my main which was a warrior at that time(fury dps).

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?:
Current gear:

Darkmantle: 8/8 pieces
Neck: Beads of Ogre Might
Back: Shadow Prowler's Cloak
MH: Krol Blade (will be replaced by The lobotomizer)
OH: Alcor's Sunrazor
Ranged: Satyr's Bow
Ring1: Ring of the Underwood (will be replaced by Don Julio's Band)
Ring2: Blackstone Ring
Trinket1: Rune of the Guard Captain
Trinket2: Darkmoon Card: Maelstrom (will be replaced by Royal Seal of Eldre'Thalas)
There are other improvements to my current gear which i will be working on geting, some of them are quite rare though which means they are gonna be hard to get.

As for consumables i allways come prepared and ready to raid, attuned to Molten Core and BWL.
Back to top Go down
Stunrfornubs
Level 4
Level 4
Stunrfornubs

Wildthing, Rogue / Combat dagger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wildthing, Rogue / Combat dagger   Wildthing, Rogue / Combat dagger EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:04 am

We are currently full on rogues
Denied and Locked
Back to top Go down

Wildthing, Rogue / Combat dagger
Page 1 of 1