Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Faustrech Rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Faustrech
Level 1
Level 1

Faustrech Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Faustrech Rogue   Faustrech Rogue EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:55 am

RL Information:
Name:Philip
Nationality:Bulgaria
Timezone:+1
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?:student,smoke weed,drink,beautiful,..... dont care Very Happy
Your favourite soda: FIRE WATER Very Happy brandy

Character information:
Name:Faustrech
Class:Rogue
Talentbuild:combat PVE assassination/Assassination pvp 31/8/12 hemo cold blood pvp
Why did you chose this build?:well i dont have good weapons and i need fast dmg with help on cooldowns and finished hits for fast kill trash and bosses
Are you willing to respec if needed?:ofc

Previous Guilds:
What are the names of the guilds that you were in?:Argent Crusade/Alixium
Why did you leave these guilds?:AC- they disbaned Alixium-hardcore https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/221/wipelz.jpg/

Misc information:
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?-VivaCom best in bulgaria
Did you level this character yourself?:
How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest:-4 written and 2 spoken
How long have you been playing the Feenix server?: from start
Have you got an open application to another guild at the moment?:no
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?:now everything is clear

Raid information:
Are you able to meet our expectations regarding raid days+times? (7pm-11pm Tue/Thur/Sun):to absolute
What is your experience in raiding in Vanilla, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?:zg-clear mc-clear -bwl-clear ony-clear
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?:no

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?: Well your guild is great anyways, i'm not sure if i can really help you to become any better , but i think im good enough to be part of your raids and guild stuff and will be a good member.I have nice game exp and i would give you as much as you can get from a rogue idd,and always do my best.also i dont speak perfect english but i know every boss in this game and tactic for him also i am good in team play
please give me a chance to prove
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Stunrfornubs
Level 4
Level 4
Stunrfornubs

Faustrech Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faustrech Rogue   Faustrech Rogue EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:24 pm

We got enough rogues atm the moment.
Denied and Locked
Back to top Go down

Faustrech Rogue
Page 1 of 1