Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shaman | Enchancement | Experienced/Geared

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mariusdahl
Level 1
Level 1

Shaman | Enchancement | Experienced/Geared Empty
PostSubject: Shaman | Enchancement | Experienced/Geared   Shaman | Enchancement | Experienced/Geared EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:05 pm

RL Information:
My name is Marius N. Dahl. I'm 17 years old, and live in the country of Denmark. The timezone here is +1. Mountain-Fucking-Dew!

Character information:
The name of my Character is Wavefunction, and It's a Shaman. My Talentbuild would look like 18/33/0 as the Damage output is largest. After my Stormstrike debuff and my Nightfall proc, the high damage shocks are priceless. I could respec, Aye, But I don't have the gear needed to do so.

Previous Guilds:
I haven't been in a guild with this character as I've pvp'ed so far. I had a Priest in ONESHOT but I lost it when trying to trade.

Misc information:
My internet is as stable as it could be. I haven't tried a DC at this before.
I recently traded my character for this one, so I guess I didn't level it myself.
I would properly have to say somewhere between 7-10? I've been playing wow since day 1 even though I'm 17.
I've been playing the Feenix Vanilla for 3 months now.
This is my first application to any guild.

Raid information:
I will be fully possible to meet at any raid time, any day.
As I've been playing since day 1, I did all the classic instances. I've always had a hard time at bosses like Kurinnaxx, cause of his debuffs. The only one I haven't cleared is BWL, Nefarian.
Just for a note, I love that we are using DKP!

Dearest Marius,
Wavefuction
Back to top Go down
Eficus
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Shaman | Enchancement | Experienced/Geared   Shaman | Enchancement | Experienced/Geared EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:20 pm

Could you include the questions into your application? That would make it a bit easier to read for us.

Other than that your gear and experience is fine. Although I do not know what our policy is on character trading, I'd have to consult Lifecoil.
Back to top Go down
Eficus
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Shaman | Enchancement | Experienced/Geared   Shaman | Enchancement | Experienced/Geared EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:43 pm

Trying to trade current character - DENIED and locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaman | Enchancement | Experienced/Geared   Shaman | Enchancement | Experienced/Geared Empty

Back to top Go down

Shaman | Enchancement | Experienced/Geared
Page 1 of 1