Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Didurmom/ marksman/ hunter

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
didurmom
Level 1
Level 1

Didurmom/ marksman/ hunter Empty
PostSubject: Didurmom/ marksman/ hunter   Didurmom/ marksman/ hunter EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:19 am

RL Information:
Name:George
Timezone:GMT+2

Character information:
Name:Didurmom
Class:MM hunter
Talentbuild:5/43/3
Why did you chose this build?:Couse I'll play mainly pve and thats the best build to go.
Are you willing to respec if needed?:Sure but dont think it will be needet since the other talents arent good for pve - my opinion.

Previous Guilds:
What are the names of the guilds that you were in?:I started on this server week ago so still didin't have any guild, thats why i,m applying to yours - a friend recomendet it to me.
Why did you leave these guilds?: -

Misc information:
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?:Yes my internet connection is good enough, i dont have problems with this.
Did you level this character yourself?:We were questing together with Voldemorth(from your guild)
How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: let it be 8.
How long have you been playing the Feenix server?:Started week ago.
Have you got an open application to another guild at the moment?:No I dont.

Raid information:
Are you able to meet our expectations regarding raid days+times? (7pm-11pm Tue/Thur/Sun):Yes, they are perfect for me since I'm in european time zone.
What is your experience in raiding in Vanilla, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?:I didnt played alot on classic wow, raided most/all of the encounters in ZG/MC/Ony.
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?:Um, I,m PVE player since some private server on TBC client cleared all the contents there, also just before starting this server i played on Wotlk(Moltenwow) and I have good expirience there - we did everything from Naxx to Icecrown Citadel(till Sindragosa)10/25.
Also i heard that there will be some new rules in the guild but i cant find them on the forums i see only the apply section, meaby you are working on it atm. Saw that you are using Raidcall so I installed it.

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?: Think I sayed everything, good format of apply. So looking forward for your answer. Meet you ingame. Cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
dotsrfornubs
Level 4
Level 4
dotsrfornubs

PostSubject: Re: Didurmom/ marksman/ hunter   Didurmom/ marksman/ hunter EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:23 am

did you ever play on real world of warcraft (retail) when vanilla was live, and what bosses did you kill at which level
Back to top Go down
didurmom
Level 1
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Didurmom/ marksman/ hunter   Didurmom/ marksman/ hunter EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:41 am

dotsrfornubs wrote:
did you ever play on real world of warcraft (retail) when vanilla was live, and what bosses did you kill at which level

No i didnt played on retail dont have money for this :/ Server was private and there wasnt full scripted bosses but I know the tactics for boses which i didnt downed - like example Ragnaros from wowhead and other sites and videos.
Back to top Go down
Sacrosanctus
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Didurmom/ marksman/ hunter   Didurmom/ marksman/ hunter EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:53 am

Got my vote Like a Star @ heaven

Seems fine for a trial IMO.
Back to top Go down
Lifecoil
Guild Master
Guild Master
Lifecoil

PostSubject: Re: Didurmom/ marksman/ hunter   Didurmom/ marksman/ hunter EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:04 pm

I'll let Trollinn cast the final vote, retarded as he is, he is still CL.
Back to top Go down
Trollinn
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Didurmom/ marksman/ hunter   Didurmom/ marksman/ hunter EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:13 pm

we don't have the room for inexperienced players and seeing as though you have little real raiding experience (especially in vanilla) gonna have to deny this application i'm afraid
Back to top Go down
Lifecoil
Guild Master
Guild Master
Lifecoil

PostSubject: Re: Didurmom/ marksman/ hunter   Didurmom/ marksman/ hunter EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:14 pm

Denied and Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Didurmom/ marksman/ hunter   Didurmom/ marksman/ hunter Empty

Back to top Go down

Didurmom/ marksman/ hunter
Page 1 of 1