Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aem / combat sword / rogue

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aem
Level 2
Level 2

Aem / combat sword / rogue Empty
PostSubject: Aem / combat sword / rogue   Aem / combat sword / rogue EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:24 pm

Good day all!

RL Information:

Name: Martin
Nationality: Sweden
Timezone: Gmt+1/CET
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: Nothing that pops up.

Character information:

Name: Aem
Class: Rogue
Talentbuild: 19/32/00 (Combat sword)
Why did you chose this build?: Regarding my current limited choices of weapon (pre-raid) and gear I've come to the conclusion that combat sword is the serious way to go for atleast this toon. Plus I'm all well familiar with it.
Are you willing to respec if needed?: Yes of course, if it what you want.

Previous Guilds:

What are the names of the guilds that you were in?: On this server I haven't really gotten into a serious or any remotly pveish guild.
Why did you leave these guilds?: They disbanded pretty shortly after the founding.

Now while I may not have such a massive experience here on feenix yet I've done a hell of a ride on retail ever since I made my first char, a troll hunter on Ragnaros (eu), 6 years ago.
It all started in vanilla with the guild called "Apocalypsis" on my hunter, it consisted mainly of Greeks, but good Greeks Smile Anyhow, I raided with it all the expansion from zg up to Maexxna in Naxxramas 40. Not late after the vicious, for many, "pvp patch" was released plus core leaders losing interest in the game, the guild disbanded. At this moment the burning crusade was just about to hit the stores and I had too lost some interest for my hunter, so I switched character to my undead rogue at the start of TBC and started to raid with a swedish, but very successful guild on ragnaros, "Abunai". Sadly for me, now this being spring '07 the guild disbanded 4 days after it got Vashj as server 3rd. I saw my days on Ragnaros coming to an end and looked for other choices short after the abrupt end of "Abunai", where I found a guild called "Elitism" on Stormrage which I joined up with and played the whole of BC-expansion, so KJ kill in late summer/early fall '08. At this point I decided to quit the game for a couple of months. Somewhere around may '09 I started again but this time on Ragnaros again and with the guild called "Invictus" which I raided with mostly through the rest of wotlk, it was fairly successful with its progress clearing everything including icc 25 hc some months before cata. Since that time though, I've been done with retail for good and if I have played wow it've been on Abyssal/arena tournament doing some serious arena with some pals. Did this character here on feenix a couple of weeks ago, been fun Smile

TLDR: I've raided alot in my wow days.

Misc information:

Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?: Yes it's stable
Did you level this character yourself?: Yes
How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: 8/9, I still lack some I do have to admit Razz
Have you got an open application to another guild at the moment?: No
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: No

Raid information:

Are you able to meet our expectations regarding raid days+times? (7pm-11pm Tue/Thur/Sun): Yes I am.
What is your experience in raiding?: Oh ok, as I wrote earlier nothing here yet except some small puging for zg rep or aq20 for the same purpose. (This character, on feenix)
TBC: Full
Wotlk: Full incl. HC
What is your experience in raiding in Vanilla, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?:
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: Now this obviously not being on this rogue here on feenix but MC,BWL,AQ40,ZG,AQ20 full and 6/15 naxx 40.

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?: I've been farming up my NR gear while not being in a ubrs pug or so in Mara and farming some mats for crafting NR gear, though it's still pretty modest but getting there.

Proffesions: Skinning/Elemental LW

Thank you for taking time reading this application and I hope it's sufficient.

Regards
Aem
Back to top Go down
Eficus
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Aem / combat sword / rogue   Aem / combat sword / rogue EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:54 pm

Great apply! Other people; take notes.

You seem dedicated, so you got my vote. (Or maybe I'm biased cause you're also from Ragnaros!)
Back to top Go down
Stunrfornubs
Level 4
Level 4
Stunrfornubs

PostSubject: Re: Aem / combat sword / rogue   Aem / combat sword / rogue EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:55 pm

APPROVED
Very nice and solid application, whisper me ingame for an invite for trial period.
Just stay active and don't be retarded and u will do fine Smile.
We can't promise 20man spots tho, hope that isnt a problem.
Back to top Go down
Lifecoil
Guild Master
Guild Master
Lifecoil

PostSubject: Re: Aem / combat sword / rogue   Aem / combat sword / rogue EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:00 pm

Approved and locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aem / combat sword / rogue   Aem / combat sword / rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

Aem / combat sword / rogue
Page 1 of 1