Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BunkerPer / Holy / Priest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BunkerPer
Level 1
Level 1

BunkerPer / Holy / Priest Empty
PostSubject: BunkerPer / Holy / Priest   BunkerPer / Holy / Priest EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:46 pm

RL Information:
Name: Per Harila
Nationality: Sweden
Timezone: GMT+1
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?:
Your favourite soda: Beer

Character information:
Name: Bunkerper
Class: Priest
Talentbuild: 21/30
Why did you chose this build?: The best suited for healing in my opinion.
Are you willing to respec if needed?: yes.

Previous Guilds:
What are the names of the guilds that you were in?: huh can't recall all the guilds i've been in since I started play as i played since beta. But from Pre-tbc i played in Epixplx @ Mazrigos (as rogue) and TBC I played in pretty hardcore raiding guild Adrastus III (as shaman)
Why did you leave these guilds?: Hmm they stoped raiding (epixplx) and so i quit for awhile and Adrustus III @ Skullcrusher i quited when wotlk came got boring.

Misc information:
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?: yes.
Did you level this character yourself?: bought insta 60 but I know what im doing.
How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: written ~10 / Speaking ~8-9.
How long have you been playing the Feenix server?: 1 week ~ alittle more.
Have you got an open application to another guild at the moment?: no.
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: Just ask if u wana know something.

Raid information:
Are you able to meet our expectations regarding raid days+times? (7pm-11pm Tue/Thur/Sun): Working some odd times, but should manage fine to come to all.
What is your experience in raiding in Vanilla, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?: Everything, except Frostwyrm lair in naxx. Tbc got out and all stoped raiding.
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?:

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?: I'm looking for a guild to enjoy doing some oldschool 40 man raids with and just have fun Smile And my gear ain'
t to good atm as i just started playing but im working on it.

best regards Bunkerper.
Back to top Go down

BunkerPer / Holy / Priest
Page 1 of 1