Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for frost/fire/arcane mage!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tharbad1
Level 1
Level 1

Application for frost/fire/arcane mage! Empty
PostSubject: Application for frost/fire/arcane mage!   Application for frost/fire/arcane mage! EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 5:59 pm

Hello!

Real life info:
Name:Eivind
Timesone: EU

Character information:
Name: Tharbad
Class: Mage
Build: Whatever is suitable for the guilds raid requirements
I will respecc if nessecary at any time.
Spell damage: 285

Previous guilds: I was in "Famous last words" which cooperated with this guild in MC I think
and "No Name".
Why did you leave this guilds?
- I left in "Famous last words because the leaders were gone for 1 week and over 30 members left the guild including me at the end. I was kicked out of "No Name" for no apperant reason at all. Just logged on I were kicked.

Misc information:
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?: Disconnects happends very rarely. I would say my internet is very stable!
Did you level this character yourself?: Yes
How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: I would say maybe 7-8 I talk fluid english, and I understand everythiing, if not everything, maybe al the imortant there is to know about raiding and social company.
Have you got an open application to another guild at the moment?: No this is the only one

Raid information:
What is your experience in raiding in Vanilla, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?: ZG, AQ20, MC, first boss in BWL and Nefarian which is the last one.

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application? I hope i meet the requirements there is for this guild, and if you pick me I will surely act mature and try to meet up at every raid I have the posibillty to do. I want a raid guild very much! Smile
Are you able to meet our expectations regarding raid days+times? Yes

Back to top Go down
Sacrosanctus
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Application for frost/fire/arcane mage!   Application for frost/fire/arcane mage! EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:12 am

You have my vote Like a Star @ heaven

Lykke til. Smile
Back to top Go down
dotsrfornubs
Level 4
Level 4
dotsrfornubs

PostSubject: Re: Application for frost/fire/arcane mage!   Application for frost/fire/arcane mage! EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:12 am

mage ftw, vote for trial yes
Back to top Go down
Eficus
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Application for frost/fire/arcane mage!   Application for frost/fire/arcane mage! EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:03 pm

Nice application, I remember I've spoken with you ingame and you seem like an intelligent guy.

We'll take you on as trial seeing as we're in need of active mages. Let's hope you can maintain a high attendance.

Speak with any of our officers ingame for an invite.
Back to top Go down
Lifecoil
Guild Master
Guild Master
Lifecoil

PostSubject: Re: Application for frost/fire/arcane mage!   Application for frost/fire/arcane mage! EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:10 pm

Approved and locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for frost/fire/arcane mage!   Application for frost/fire/arcane mage! Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for frost/fire/arcane mage!
Page 1 of 1