Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.

Guild forum

HomeRegisterLog in

Krattos the Resto druid!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krattos
Level 1
Level 1

Krattos the Resto druid!!! Empty
PostSubject: Krattos the Resto druid!!!   Krattos the Resto druid!!! EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:00 pm

Hi guys,
My name is Thomas and i am nearly 20years old. I come from the Czech Republic so its the same time zone as server time. I don't know what should i tell you about myself now. If you will accept me, you can ask for anything Very Happy.

Krattos-druid(resto)
i've choosed class-druid and resto spec. At first, becouse i played it for year on Drakthull, then i noticed you still need one. I got a lot of expieriences in playing RD, and raiding stuff as well.I've just came to vanilla from the laguna realm. Thats the TBC clearly pve server oriented in raiding, but i wanna go back to the bases of world of warcraft. I really love the 60lvl dungs, as MC(cleared), BWLmostly cleared), AQ(just few bosses) and so on...

I have been in a lot of pve guilds on few servers so i think i can be willing and helpfull if needed.

My internet is 10mb/s higly stable so i won't have any connection problems during raids.

As you can see, my english is just enought to write or say anything what i want Smile i would mark me with 7 points of 10 in writing and speaking and 8-9/10 in understanding the others Smile
You are the firs guild that i am trying to join.
Raid times are really cool for me ccoz i am at work mostly to 6PM so it would be allright Smile

i've just started to XP, sou i guess il lbe 60 in 2-4 days.
ill probubly take herbal and alchemy as profesions.
Thats everything for now and i hope you will let me know soon Smile
Thx guys and cya!

Krattos
Back to top Go down
Bigsomfan
Level 2
Level 2
Bigsomfan

PostSubject: Re: Krattos the Resto druid!!!   Krattos the Resto druid!!! EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:18 pm

We do need more people, but what we need are lvl 60's with full BiS pre-raiding gear for guild raiding progress. you say you'll be active (That's a good thing)
But you are not even lvl 60 yet and when you've hit 60 u gotta gear up with BiS pre-raid gear.

I Say NO

But in the end its up to Kaffeegott to Decide.
Back to top Go down
Kaffeegott
Level 2
Level 2
Kaffeegott

PostSubject: Re: Krattos the Resto druid!!!   Krattos the Resto druid!!! EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:41 pm

Ok, going to have to say no at the moment. You need to become lvl 60 and get BiS gear before we can talk about it, we don't need people who are not geared or are not even level 60. We need BiS druids for MC and the "harder" raids.

Please - next time copy and paste the application so we can see what questions you are answering. And please spend some more time with the application next time.

Back to top Go down
Lifecoil
Guild Master
Guild Master
Lifecoil

PostSubject: Re: Krattos the Resto druid!!!   Krattos the Resto druid!!! EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:00 pm

Denied and locked.

PostSubject: Re: Krattos the Resto druid!!!   Krattos the Resto druid!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Krattos the Resto druid!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crybaby :: Crybaby :: Applications-
Jump to: