Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.

Guild forum

HomeRegisterLog in

Discs / Holy Priest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Discs
Level 1
Level 1

Discs / Holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: Discs / Holy Priest   Discs / Holy Priest EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:13 am

RL Information:
Name: Chris
Nationality: USA
Timezone: EST GMT - 5:00
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: Times are good for me.
Your favourite soda: Sprite

Character information:
Name: Discs
Class: Priest
Talentbuild: 21/30/0
Why did you chose this build?: Good all around raid build, has divine spirit
Are you willing to respec if needed?: Definitely

Previous Guilds:
What are the names of the guilds that you were in?: Keepers of Chaos
Why did you leave these guilds?: Not raiding

Misc information:
Do you posess a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?: Yes
Did you level this character yourself?: Yes
How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: 10
How long have you been playing the Feenix server?: A week
Have you got an open application to another guild at the moment?: No
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: No

Raid information:
Are you able to meet our expectations regarding raid days+times? (7pm-11pm Tue/Thur/Sun): Yes
What is your experience in raiding in Vanilla, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?: ZG, MC, AQ 20, BWL, AQ 40 up till Twin Emps(Not including Ouro)
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: I did all of my pre bc raiding in retail on a restoration druid on the alliance, so I am excited for the different horde dynamic with shamans instead of paladins.

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?: No
Back to top Go down
Trollinn
Level 2
Level 2

Discs / Holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discs / Holy Priest   Discs / Holy Priest EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:36 pm

seems like a decent application, what is your gear like at the moment?
also we have a few american players in the guild already and sometimes logging in on time for raids can be an issue... would you definitely be able to log for 19.00ST ?

if youre online at the same time as me feel free to group with me to check gear as listing it all here would be a royal pain!
Back to top Go down

Discs / Holy Priest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crybaby :: Crybaby :: Applications-
Jump to: