Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Womb / Support-Hemo /Rogue - Take 2!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raindance
Level 1
Level 1

Womb / Support-Hemo /Rogue - Take 2! Empty
PostSubject: Womb / Support-Hemo /Rogue - Take 2!    Womb / Support-Hemo /Rogue - Take 2! EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:15 pm

RL Information:
Name: Johan
Nationality: Sweden
Timezone: GMT+1
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?:
Your favourite soda: Coke

Character information:
Name: Womb
Class: Rogue
Talentbuild: Hemo atm, can spec anything though
Why did you chose this build?: For farming AV rep, ie for pvp
Are you willing to respec if needed?: Yes

Previous Guilds:
What are the names of the guilds that you were in?: on this server Crybaby
Why did you leave these guilds?: I played a shaman for a while called Raindance in Crybaby, but i didn't enjoy healing at all so i was allowed to change
character to a dps warrior, though i always went on the shaman to raids because you needed healers. The warrior belonged to a friend of mine though he had quit
playing here. He decided to come back and thus i had no character to play on, so i left and started leveling this rogue instead.

Misc information:
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?: Yes
Did you level this character yourself?: Yes
How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: 10
How long have you been playing the Feenix server?: perhaps 2 months
Have you got an open application to another guild at the moment?: No
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: Not that i can think of atm.

Raid information:
Are you able to meet our expectations regarding raid days+times? (7pm-11pm Tue/Thur/Sun): Yes
What is your experience in raiding in Vanilla, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?: MC, BWL, AQ20, ZG, AQ40 (except for optional bosses iirc) cleared, Naxxramas cleared spider wing + Noth, Heigan, Razuvious.
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: I was an officer, co-founder and part time guild master of the guild i raided in on retail 60.

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?: No information has changed, but i have geared up a bit and will be at the +hit% Stuns required of me if i run 1 ZG 1 AQ20 just from quests. I believe that's it!
Peace!
Back to top Go down
Stunrfornubs
Level 4
Level 4
Stunrfornubs

Womb / Support-Hemo /Rogue - Take 2! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womb / Support-Hemo /Rogue - Take 2!    Womb / Support-Hemo /Rogue - Take 2! EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:27 pm

Accepted for trial period.
Accepted and Locked
Back to top Go down

Womb / Support-Hemo /Rogue - Take 2!
Page 1 of 1