Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.

Guild forum

HomeRegisterLog in

Novalike Shadow Priest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Novalike
Level 1
Level 1

Novalike Shadow Priest Empty
PostSubject: Novalike Shadow Priest   Novalike Shadow Priest EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:35 pm

RL Information:
Name:Rafał
Nationality: Polish
Timezone: GMT + 1
Your favourite soda: Mountain Dew (!)

Character information:
Name:Novalike
Class: Priest
Talentbuild: Shadow 15-0-36
Why did you chose this build?: Meditation - mana purposes
Are you willing to respec if needed?: If you can show me any better shadowspec that works, sure

Misc information:
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?: Yep
Did you level this character yourself?: Yep
How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: written 9/10 spoken 8/10
How long have you been playing the Feenix server?: I played here when populaton was about 100~ and started again like 2 months ago (played warrior tank named Dekam)
Have you got an open application to another guild at the moment?: Nope

Raid information:
Are you able to meet our expectations regarding raid days+times? (7pm-11pm Tue/Thur/Sun): At all those days, if i won't be able to come, i'll info you Wink
What is your experience in raiding in Vanilla, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?: AQ cleared Naxx 1 wing a bit of MC but i really got carried in AQ a lot, so had no need to raid any preaq raids

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?:
I'am playing WoW for 7 years now, at classic days i was just a little scrubnoob healing priest i started to learn this game at TBC times, and stopped playing just after Cata came out (on retail that is)
Back to top Go down
dotsrfornubs
Level 4
Level 4
dotsrfornubs

PostSubject: Re: Novalike Shadow Priest   Novalike Shadow Priest EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:45 pm

what's your gear like

Level 1
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Novalike Shadow Priest   Novalike Shadow Priest EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:46 pm

Preraid, all blue + cloak from hakkar, the only thing i really miss in my gear is trink from DM west other things are acceptable or best i can get without raiding
Back to top Go down
dotsrfornubs
Level 4
Level 4
dotsrfornubs

PostSubject: Re: Novalike Shadow Priest   Novalike Shadow Priest EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:48 pm

cool, we'll most likely need a new shadowpriest in guild as far as I'm concerned, I'll let the other officers give their opinions too, next real reaid is on thursday, so you'll have an answer before that.

Guild Master
Guild Master
Lifecoil

PostSubject: Re: Novalike Shadow Priest   Novalike Shadow Priest EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:03 am

Spoke in game, not in depth, but application seems good.

Level 1
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Novalike Shadow Priest   Novalike Shadow Priest EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:05 pm

anything new about my app ?
Back to top Go down
Lifecoil
Guild Master
Guild Master
Lifecoil

PostSubject: Re: Novalike Shadow Priest   Novalike Shadow Priest EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:21 pm

Accepted and locked, contact someone in-game for an invite - trial period.

PostSubject: Re: Novalike Shadow Priest   Novalike Shadow Priest Empty

Back to top Go down

Novalike Shadow Priest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crybaby :: Crybaby :: Applications-
Jump to: