Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boev - Resto shaman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
boev
Level 1
Level 1

Boev - Resto shaman Empty
PostSubject: Boev - Resto shaman   Boev - Resto shaman EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:51 pm

RL Information:
Name: Ivan
Nationality: Bulgarian
Timezone: GMT +2:00
Your favourite soda: Schweppes Tonic ... don't like soda ;D

Character information:
Name: Boev
Class: Shaman
Talentbuild: 0/5/46
Why did you chose this build?: I have some Retail experience with resto shamans and i like them
Are you willing to respec if needed?: ofc i will but i don't think I will be more usefull in a raid than as a rshammy

Previous Guilds:
What are the names of the guilds that you were in?:I am fresh sixty with 4 days playtime during which farmed gear with pugs. haven't been in guild yet
Why did you leave these guilds?: ----

Misc information:
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?: Yes I do
Did you level this character yourself?: Yes
How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: Maybe like 8-9 ... rescently got CAE exam with 88% (A)
How long have you been playing the Feenix server?: Not long this is my firsty cahr after 1 year brake from Blizz
Have you got an open application to another guild at the moment?: No

Raid information:
Are you able to meet our expectations regarding raid days+times? (7pm-11pm Tue/Thur/Sun): It is all perfect except tuesdays ... sometimes I may be abit late for raid because of an appointment I have to do every week :S. If I can't do it earlier I will need to be away in the time like 8:10-8:30
What is your experience in raiding in Vanilla, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?: I have cleared MC/BWL/OL/ZG in Blizzard and i don't exactly remember which bosses of AQ 20/40 .
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: I think that i can review the fights for being sure because it was long ago when i played vanilla but i remember most of the stuff I have done Smile. I expect organised and concentrated raidmates so we can progress easily and accurately Smile

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?: I'm currently mostly blue geared (with 3 epics and 2 greens) and I think I can gear myself for raids in almost no time . Hope to find lots of friendly people in the guild Smile I think we will have good time together Smile
Back to top Go down
Trollinn
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Boev - Resto shaman   Boev - Resto shaman EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:43 pm

good attitude towards raiding! however the inability to log on-time for one of our set raid days sets you back a bit... Will have to wait for our shammy CL to take a look before a decision can be made
Back to top Go down
boev
Level 1
Level 1

PostSubject: Boev - Resto shaman   Boev - Resto shaman EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:34 pm

I think it will be possible for me to attend the raids on Tuesday like 90% of the times ... it will be rear occasions when I won't be able to be online
Back to top Go down
Lifecoil
Guild Master
Guild Master
Lifecoil

PostSubject: Re: Boev - Resto shaman   Boev - Resto shaman EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:17 pm

90% on tuesdays is good enough for me, as long as you show for the other raids,

Accepted and locked - trial period, contact an officer ingame for invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boev - Resto shaman   Boev - Resto shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

Boev - Resto shaman
Page 1 of 1