Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.

Guild forum

HomeRegisterLog in

Purpleface - Warlock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Purpleface
Level 1
Level 1

Purpleface - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Purpleface - Warlock   Purpleface - Warlock EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:09 pm

RL Information:
Name: Christian
Nationality: Norwegian
Timezone: gmt +1
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?:
Mature and friendly. Social.
Your favourite soda: Coke

Character information:
Name: Purpleface
Class: Warlock
Talentbuild: SM/Ruin 30/0/21
Gear: Blues and 2-3 epics. 373 sp without elixir/flask. Better if u inspect maybe?
Profs: engi 300/ tailor 300
Why did you chose this build?: Testing different ones, enjoying this atm..
Are you willing to respec if needed?: Sure, and tips would be great too.
Got 300 alch/herb on other char. +Fishing

Previous Guilds:
What are the names of the guilds that you were in?: Vikingarna, Famous Last Words
Why did you leave these guilds?: The people I enjoy playing with went over to your guild.

Misc information:
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?: Yes
Did you level this character yourself?: Yes
How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: I don't really know. 8-9?
How long have you been playing the Feenix server?: 4mnths or so.
Have you got an open application to another guild at the moment?: No, no applications. But I'm in a random guild without any action.

Raid information:
Are you able to meet our expectations regarding raid days+times? (7pm-11pm Tue/Thur/Sun): Most of the time yes. In summer I work alot, sometimes late. But I will never not show up for something I've said i will participate in. After the summer is over my evenings are free.
What is your experience in raiding in Vanilla, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?: Up to Bloodlord Mandokir in ZG (4 bosses...), AQ20: Kuri, Rajaxx, Buru, Ossi. MC: Lucifron, Gehennas, Garr, Baron, Shazzrah, Sulfuron.
I know my raiding experience is not very impressive, but I learn fast.. And I'm dependable.

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?:

Back to top Go down
Kaffeegott
Level 2
Level 2
Kaffeegott

PostSubject: Re: Purpleface - Warlock   Purpleface - Warlock EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:14 pm

Purpleface is a good "WoW Friend" of me and Bigs. Would be very nice if he could join. Working alot as stated. We raided before with him and he is a fast learner and just a great guy overall. Hope you get accepted Razz Very Happy

Ohh and I "vouch" ofc. Forgot to add that part. (If you couldn't figure out im positive)

Last edited by Kaffeegott on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bigsomfan
Level 2
Level 2
Bigsomfan

PostSubject: Re: Purpleface - Warlock   Purpleface - Warlock EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:16 pm

Yay! Purpleface! ;D (>._.)> Love <3 <(._.<)
Id totaly Vouch for ya mate Wink

And as u stated i know for a fact that ur a Reliable Person and Kewl Guy to play with!

Can't say how it is on the Actvie warlock front though, and the final judgement comes from the Wlock CL.

But u know u got my Vouch ;D
Back to top Go down
dotsrfornubs
Level 4
Level 4
dotsrfornubs

PostSubject: Re: Purpleface - Warlock   Purpleface - Warlock EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:41 pm

accepted & lcoked

PostSubject: Re: Purpleface - Warlock   Purpleface - Warlock Empty

Back to top Go down

Purpleface - Warlock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crybaby :: Crybaby :: Applications-
Jump to: