Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Onesixtwo | Frost | Mage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
onesixtwo
Level 1
Level 1

Onesixtwo | Frost | Mage Empty
PostSubject: Onesixtwo | Frost | Mage   Onesixtwo | Frost | Mage EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:14 pm

RL Information:
Name: Mike/Michael (whatever idc)
Nationality:Canadian
Timezone:Eastern

Character information:
Name: Onesixtwo
Class: Mage
Talentbuild:17/0/34
Why did you chose this build?: For PvP
Are you willing to respec if needed?: Yes

Previous Guilds:
What are the names of the guilds that you were in?: No big guilds, just social guilds.
Why did you leave these guilds?: Left because i would like to start raiding again.

Misc information:
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?: Yes, a disconnect rarely occurs in my household.
Did you level this character yourself?: Yes
How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: 10
Have you got an open application to another guild at the moment?: No

Raid information:
Are you able to meet our expectations regarding raid days+times? (7pm-11pm Tue/Thur/Sun): Yes
What is your experience in raiding?: I tend to read/watch boss fights. So i know most boss fights, (besides a few in AQ40)
What is your experience in raiding in Vanilla, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?: Cleared ZG/MC/BWL/AQ20

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?: I just wanna raid again!! Smile
Back to top Go down
dotsrfornubs
Level 4
Level 4
dotsrfornubs

PostSubject: Re: Onesixtwo | Frost | Mage   Onesixtwo | Frost | Mage EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:07 am

Good day.

I have spoken with stunrfornubs, an other officer class leader about this case. You are from EST and that means we start raiding at 12am your time roughly/about. This may work for this summer, but I do not think you can in any possibly way keep up with our raid times when you start studying/working again in the fall. This of course depends on the fact if you are studying in a "evening-school" or working the night shift every sunday, tuesday, thurday. That's what we do not know, but I do not see too much point in gearing you up with t2 and shit and then you cant raid with us anymroe after 2 months.

If you are a good player like you seem to be, I could vote for a trial period and see if you stand up for our standars, we would never turn skilled players away.
Back to top Go down
onesixtwo
Level 1
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Onesixtwo | Frost | Mage   Onesixtwo | Frost | Mage EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 5:02 am

Yeah Tuesday and Thursday would be a problem for me when summer is over, but i'd still be able to do sundays. Anyway, it is up to you if you'd like me to raid with your guild.
Back to top Go down
Eficus
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Onesixtwo | Frost | Mage   Onesixtwo | Frost | Mage EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:09 pm

I'm not too sure, especially considering you'll only be able to raid actively on 1 day after the summer.

However, I'm not gonna dismiss this apply too quickly. I'll wait and see what my fellow CLs/Officers have to say.
Back to top Go down
Lifecoil
Guild Master
Guild Master
Lifecoil

PostSubject: Re: Onesixtwo | Frost | Mage   Onesixtwo | Frost | Mage EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:20 pm

Since eficus refuses to make a decision, unfortunately i'll have to say we will try to find someone who better suits our demands.

Thank you.

Denied and locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Onesixtwo | Frost | Mage   Onesixtwo | Frost | Mage Empty

Back to top Go down

Onesixtwo | Frost | Mage
Page 1 of 1