Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Grizzler - Resto Druid

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzler
Level 1
Level 1

Application - Grizzler - Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: Application - Grizzler - Resto Druid   Application - Grizzler - Resto Druid EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:15 pm

Hi,

My name is Julian. I'm a 22 year old German ( so timezone is GMT+1) that have played classic WoW from 2005-2007.

RL Information:
Name: Julian
Nationality: German
Timezone: GMT+1

Character information:
Name: Grizzler
Class: Druid
Talentbuild: 0/10/41
Why did you chose this build?: I just picked up all the reso skills and a few feral ones because there is nothing else usefull for healing.
Are you willing to respec if needed?: Of course I am if you can show me a better pve specc. Wink
Professions: Herbalism/Alchemy

Previous Guilds:
On this Server: None - Retail-WoW : Forsaken on Onyxia (Ger)
Why did you leave these guilds?: -

Misc information:
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?: Sure
Did you level this character yourself?: Yeah
How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: Hard to say - 7-8
How long have you been playing the Feenix server?: 1 month
Have you got an open application to another guild at the moment?: No.
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?:

Raid information:
Are you able to meet our expectations regarding raid days+times? (7pm-11pm Tue/Thur/Sun):Yes your raiding times are perfect for me. If I shouldnt be able to attend a raid I will say that to you a few days before the raid.
What is your experience in raiding in Vanilla, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?:Classic WoW - AQ 20(6/6), ZG(full,except the event bosses),MC(full),Ony,Bwl(except Nef) I just copied the sticky here because its the correct information on me too Smile - Vanilla: MC (Luci;Gehennas;Garr;Shazzrah;Geddon;Sulfuron) I only did one random-raid on Vanilla until now.
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?:

Gear:

Except of chest I got a quite good/acceptable pre-MC gear and Im willed to improve it Smile

Thank you for reading my application. Have a nice day.

Grizzler
Back to top Go down
Eficus
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Application - Grizzler - Resto Druid   Application - Grizzler - Resto Druid EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:22 pm

Good apply. Catch any officers ingame for a gearcheck.
Back to top Go down
Eficus
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Application - Grizzler - Resto Druid   Application - Grizzler - Resto Druid EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 4:22 pm

Your gear certainly needs more work. I'll leave the decision to Enhancedgami as he knows more about healers.
Back to top Go down
dotsrfornubs
Level 4
Level 4
dotsrfornubs

PostSubject: Re: Application - Grizzler - Resto Druid   Application - Grizzler - Resto Druid EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:55 pm

do you aim on spirit or mana per 5, which spells do you cast on people and which rank spells i.e. raids not in normal dungeons.
What do you think usually is your healing part on raids, should you heal tanks or melee or all or how do you think a resto druid acts in raids
Back to top Go down
Grizzler
Level 1
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Application - Grizzler - Resto Druid   Application - Grizzler - Resto Druid EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:05 pm

I aim on mana per 5 cause only 15% of manareg continues while casting.
I think my role in raid is to keep up hots on tank and heal the other players between refreshing the hots. ANd not to forget - decursing Smile

For rejuvenation i use a higher rank at the moment (I think rank8/9) and I use healing touch on rank 4/5 - higher rank if its necessary.
I usually try to use swiftmend at the end of a hot when there is need for additional heal.

Back to top Go down
Lifecoil
Guild Master
Guild Master
Lifecoil

PostSubject: Re: Application - Grizzler - Resto Druid   Application - Grizzler - Resto Druid EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:14 pm

What rank regrowth do you use?

And how do you feel about nature's swiftness?

(P.S - your previous post is encouraging, just want to see what else you can do Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Grizzler
Level 1
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Application - Grizzler - Resto Druid   Application - Grizzler - Resto Druid EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:34 am

Mhm actually I use rank 5 of regrwoth because the lower ranks heal too less
(I think rank5 is about 400-500 instantly and another 400 over time something like that) and yeah the higher ranks cost too much mana Smile
Rank 5 seemed to me a good compromise of healing amount and mana costs.

Nature's swiftness I use with a higher rank of healing touch when somebody lives on a razor-edge. Wink

Back to top Go down
dotsrfornubs
Level 4
Level 4
dotsrfornubs

PostSubject: Re: Application - Grizzler - Resto Druid   Application - Grizzler - Resto Druid EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:14 am

cool, thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Eficus
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Application - Grizzler - Resto Druid   Application - Grizzler - Resto Druid EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:14 pm

You sound like you actually know stuff about your class. Can you give us any estimate of when you expect to be geared and ready for atleast MC?
Back to top Go down
Grizzler
Level 1
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Application - Grizzler - Resto Druid   Application - Grizzler - Resto Druid EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:44 pm

Hard to say cause I dont know what u expect for MC Smile

seriously: My onlinetime is about 19-24 servertime if there are many grps for dungeons and I got some luck with the drops it should be done in 1-2 days. if not it may takes some days more.

I hope that this is a satisfying answer to you Wink
Back to top Go down
Lifecoil
Guild Master
Guild Master
Lifecoil

PostSubject: Re: Application - Grizzler - Resto Druid   Application - Grizzler - Resto Druid EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:06 pm

His nature swiftness comment was enough for me, he isn't retarded like some of our druids.
Back to top Go down
Lifecoil
Guild Master
Guild Master
Lifecoil

PostSubject: Re: Application - Grizzler - Resto Druid   Application - Grizzler - Resto Druid EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:36 pm

Accepted and locked, please contact an officer in-game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Grizzler - Resto Druid   Application - Grizzler - Resto Druid Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Grizzler - Resto Druid
Page 1 of 1