Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.

Guild forum

HomeRegisterLog in

Magebro | Frost | Mage | Bro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magebro
Level 1
Level 1
Magebro

Magebro | Frost | Mage | Bro Empty
PostSubject: Magebro | Frost | Mage | Bro   Magebro | Frost | Mage | Bro EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:08 am

RL Information:
Name: Filip
Nationality: Landmine/Croatia
Timezone: GMT+1
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: Lulz
Your favourite soda: Beer

Character information:
Name: Magebro
Class: Mage Bro
Talentbuild: 17/0/34
Why did you chose this build?: It's pretty good vs warriors, I've heard. And improved counterspell is da bomb. Plus it's very fun to play
Are you willing to respec if needed?: Of course. Clearly a pve spec would be more viable.

Previous Guilds:
What are the names of the guilds that you were in?: realm Trollbane - Euphoria(vanilla),Malice(tbc/wrath)
Why did you leave these guilds?: Euphoria disbanded as TBC came because we didnt have enough players willing to level up fast so the hardcore crew( including )
left for other guilds while the rest wandered off into oblivion. With malice we cleared all TBC content, and as wrath came the pve just bored me so I quit wow.

Misc information:
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?: Yes
Did you level this character yourself?: Yes
How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: 10+ with the occasional fluke
How long have you been playing the Feenix server?: Two weeks
Have you got an open application to another guild at the moment?: Nope
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: -

Raid information:
Are you able to meet our expectations regarding raid days+times? (7pm-11pm Tue/Thur/Sun): Yes. Unemployed college student hi5.
What is your experience in raiding in Vanilla, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?:
MC,BWL,Ony, AQ20/40,ZG, Naxx-Spider wing. Cleared rest of naxx in TBC ( lulz )
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: Onyxia is hard. More dots.

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?:

Gear information:
Currently working on some better gear, got a few BiS pre-raid items, but I've only been 60 for a couple of days. Rest is not so great, but getting gear would be easier if everyone wasn't so bad at derp instances. Working on it!

Lulz:
I've been playing wow since 2004, and I find myself quite experienced in the game right now. Classes played at high level include rogue, shaman, mage, warrior, hunter. I know alot about all the classes and the game itself.
We've always been talking about how vanilla was great compared to the "awesomeness" what wow is becoming, and a few of my friends found this server, and been playing since.

Peace out!
Back to top Go down
Eficus
Level 4
Level 4

Magebro | Frost | Mage | Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magebro | Frost | Mage | Bro   Magebro | Frost | Mage | Bro EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:53 pm

Good Apply, unfortunately we simply can not take on more mages for raid spots. We have 1-2 too many as it is already.

As I've been told you're a friend of Sokta, therefor the best I can do for you is a community or backup raid spot. Whisper me ingame if you decide to take this position. As for now; this topic is locked.

(P.s. what's your obsession with Lulz?!)
Back to top Go down

Magebro | Frost | Mage | Bro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crybaby :: Crybaby :: Applications-
Jump to: