Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

60 UD Rogue - Eskz. a.k.a Sonydigital

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonydigital
Level 1
Level 1

60 UD Rogue - Eskz. a.k.a Sonydigital Empty
PostSubject: 60 UD Rogue - Eskz. a.k.a Sonydigital   60 UD Rogue - Eskz. a.k.a Sonydigital EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:27 pm

RL Information:
Name: Michael
Nationality: Ukranian
Timezone: PST Pacific tim zone
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: I live in Southern California at the moment but was born in Kiev, Ukraine.
Your favourite soda: I prefer juices over soda, but if I were to choose my one favorite it would have to be Orange Fanta ^^.

Character information:
Name: Eskz A.k.A Sonydigital
Class: Rogue
Talentbuild: PvP Hemo 23/3/25
Why did you chose this build?: I chose this build primarily for PvP over SF/Daggers cause it gives me more control in alot of situations.
Are you willing to respec if needed?: Absolutely i'll probably be going Combat swords for PvE

Previous Guilds:
What are the names of the guilds that you were in?: Alixium, and my current guild Player Vs Player
Why did you leave these guilds?: I didn't leave Alixium a majority of them were banned because they consistently farmed Baron Geddon.

Misc information:
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?: Yes absolutely my internet connection is very stable and i have around 150ms at all times.
Did you level this character yourself?: Yes.
How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: 10
How long have you been playing the Feenix server?: I've been playing this server for almost a year now off and on, but looking to finally get back into a hardcore raiding guild where i can progress in content as a guild and player. I have 30 days played on this character.
Have you got an open application to another guild at the moment?: No, not that i know of.
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: I really love this server and have a passion for Vanilla ^^.

Raid information:
Are you able to meet our expectations regarding raid days+times? (7pm-11pm Tue/Thur/Sun): Yes I will meet every single one of those raid days+ times without question, if unable to make it I will contact a officer or the GM and let him know that i could not make it.
What is your experience in raiding in Vanilla, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?: I've cleared every bit of content in Vanilla including Naxx 15/15.
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: I'm a very dedicated raider and am bound to make every single raid if there is a spot available for me.

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?: All i can say is i think i'd be a great asset to your guild in areas of pve and pvp. I'm a nice guy and love making other people laugh. I'm also geared 6/8 t1 Nightslayer. Very Happy

https://2img.net/h/i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz289/Destroyur/WoWScrnShot_061611_162335.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz289/Destroyur/WoWScrnShot_010411_201420.jpg

^, just clarification that i am SonyD Eficus wanted me to post them ^^.

Last edited by Sonydigital on Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eficus
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: 60 UD Rogue - Eskz. a.k.a Sonydigital   60 UD Rogue - Eskz. a.k.a Sonydigital EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:33 pm

Everything seems to be well in order, although I think you'll be competing with another Rogue for the guild spot from the looks of it.
The final decision is up to Stunrfornubs but I sure wouldn't decline you.

P.s. IT'S MOTHAFUCKIN' SONYDIGITAL. Oh who am I kidding, y'all don't play retail and don't know Sonydigital. ;(
Back to top Go down
Stunrfornubs
Level 4
Level 4
Stunrfornubs

PostSubject: Re: 60 UD Rogue - Eskz. a.k.a Sonydigital   60 UD Rogue - Eskz. a.k.a Sonydigital EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:16 pm

Nice application, contact me ingame so i can see ur gear, assuming u can meet our raid times even if ur from california and have proper gear, u will be a fine addition to our guild.
PS : Who is sonydigital? Some1 explain please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aem
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: 60 UD Rogue - Eskz. a.k.a Sonydigital   60 UD Rogue - Eskz. a.k.a Sonydigital EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Stunrfornubs
Level 4
Level 4
Stunrfornubs

PostSubject: Re: 60 UD Rogue - Eskz. a.k.a Sonydigital   60 UD Rogue - Eskz. a.k.a Sonydigital EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:19 pm

Ty Smile
Back to top Go down
Stunrfornubs
Level 4
Level 4
Stunrfornubs

PostSubject: Re: 60 UD Rogue - Eskz. a.k.a Sonydigital   60 UD Rogue - Eskz. a.k.a Sonydigital EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:43 pm

Accepeted and Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 60 UD Rogue - Eskz. a.k.a Sonydigital   60 UD Rogue - Eskz. a.k.a Sonydigital Empty

Back to top Go down

60 UD Rogue - Eskz. a.k.a Sonydigital
Page 1 of 1