Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.

Guild forum

HomeRegisterLog in

Grasped Fire Mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grasped
Level 1
Level 1

Grasped Fire Mage Empty
PostSubject: Grasped Fire Mage   Grasped Fire Mage EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:06 pm

RL Information:
Name: Johnny
Nationality: Norway
Timezone: GMT+1
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: Not really no
Your favourite soda: Coca Cola

Character information:
Name: Grasped
Class: Mage
Talentbuild: 17/34/0
Why did you chose this build?: I chose this spec because its really good in both pve and pvp. I have improved Scorch in my fire tree to benefit the fire mages or elemental mages.
Are you willing to respec if needed?: Depends on what spec is needed.

Previous Guilds:
What are the names of the guilds that you were in?: Havent been in any guild, but a leveling guild.
Why did you leave these guilds?: Boring, no raiding, just random talk about everything. Not a guild for me.

Misc information:
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?: Yes. if I dc its the server that goes DC crazy at me.
Did you level this character yourself?: Yes of course.
How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: About 9+
How long have you been playing the Feenix server?: Been playing for about one month now.
Have you got an open application to another guild at the moment?: No. The guild I applied to before this one was Dignitas (US guild) and I said no because their time is different than mine. (EU)
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?:

Raid information:
Are you able to meet our expectations regarding raid days+times? (7pm-11pm Tue/Thur/Sun): 100% availble to attend to the raids if Im needed.
What is your experience in raiding in Vanilla, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?: ZG Bloodlord and some other bosses, and a bit of BWL. at the moment. Rest is just UBRS full clear.
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: I am bis pre raid geared and I cant say im a bad dps.

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?: I feel like im mature enough to be in this guild and I can joke around with stuff, but im not here to make fun of anyone or anything.
Back to top Go down
Lifecoil
Guild Master
Guild Master
Lifecoil

Grasped Fire Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grasped Fire Mage   Grasped Fire Mage EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:15 pm

Fire is not really viable in PvE at the current moment in time, other than that its a sound app - I'll leave it up to Eficus to make the final decision.

Have spoken to Demond who is a friend of this guy.

Level 1
Level 1

Grasped Fire Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grasped Fire Mage   Grasped Fire Mage EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:17 pm

Lifecoil wrote:
Fire is not really viable in PvE at the current moment in time, other than that its a sound app - I'll leave it up to Eficus to make the final decision.

Have spoken to Demond who is a friend of this guy.

Thank you, I can respec 31/0/20 if I have to. Give me a tell for what spec the guild needs.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Eficus
Level 4
Level 4

Grasped Fire Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grasped Fire Mage   Grasped Fire Mage EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:57 pm

Seeing as you're a friend of Demond and your application is quite decent I can take you on as social/community or backup spot.
But I simply can not take on another Mage who expects raid spots, it's impossible. We're 100% full on mages.

Contact me ingame if you want a community spot, if not; good luck in the future.

Also Fire isn't really viable until AQ40 and higher. Elemental is a pure PvP spec and 31/0/20 and Deep Frost are pretty much the only good raid specs for MC + BWL. (Fire is simply not good due to the mana issues/fire resists.)
Back to top Go down
Grasped
Level 1
Level 1

Grasped Fire Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grasped Fire Mage   Grasped Fire Mage EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:08 pm

Eficus wrote:
Seeing as you're a friend of Demond and your application is quite decent I can take you on as social/community or backup spot.
But I simply can not take on another Mage who expects raid spots, it's impossible. We're 100% full on mages.

Contact me ingame if you want a community spot, if not; good luck in the future.

Also Fire isn't really viable until AQ40 and higher. Elemental is a pure PvP spec and 31/0/20 and Deep Frost are pretty much the only good raid specs for MC + BWL. (Fire is simply not good due to the mana issues/fire resists.)
Ok, thanks for checking out my application and thanks for the backupspot.
Give me a PM or an ingame whisper if you need a mage.
Back to top Go down
Eficus
Level 4
Level 4

Grasped Fire Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grasped Fire Mage   Grasped Fire Mage EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:08 pm

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grasped Fire Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grasped Fire Mage   Grasped Fire Mage Empty

Back to top Go down

Grasped Fire Mage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crybaby :: Crybaby :: Applications-
Jump to: