Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.

Guild forum

HomeRegisterLog in

Zombpit 21/3/27 Rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
traminor
Level 1
Level 1

Zombpit 21/3/27 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Zombpit 21/3/27 Rogue   Zombpit 21/3/27 Rogue EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:52 pm

RL Information:
Name: Alain
Nationality: Spain
Timezone: CET
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?: Well I'm a funny and sociable person who likes to enjoy good times with the company of good friends Very Happy
Your favourite soda: Coke

Character information:
Name: Zombpit
Class: Rogue
Talentbuild: 21/3/27
Why did you chose this build?: Because I think it's best for PvP, but I'll change at raiding!
Are you willing to respec if needed?: ---^ as I said, yeah Very Happy

Previous Guilds: 1
What are the names of the guilds that you were in?: The Old Gods
Why did you leave these guilds?: Because they didn't do anything ):

Misc information:
Do you poses a stable internet connection (Stable meaning, less than 1 disconnects per raid of 4 hours)?: Yeah, 60 ms aprox
Did you level this character yourself?: Of course, and I'm leveling more!
How would you rate your English, written and spoken, from 1 to 10, where 1 is lowest, and 10 highest: 9 written 8 spoken
How long have you been playing the Feenix server?: About 1 month
Have you got an open application to another guild at the moment?: No
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?:

Raid information:
Are you able to meet our expectations regarding raid days+times? (7pm-11pm Tue/Thur/Sun): Of course, there's no problem
What is your experience in raiding in Vanilla, (please list the bosses downed if you haven't completely cleared an instance)?: All dungeons, UBRS, ZG 4/8
Is there anything else you want us to know about this subject?:

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application?:
About gear I've preraid geared, items from ZG and sets from dungeons. My stats are (PvE set):

Sta: 206
Agi: 234
Hit: 7%
AP: 687
Crit: 20,51%

I will be prepared with all items and regeants I would need, changing spec if needed and giving all my attendance and concentration in raiding, with no problems with raiding time/days and doing the impossible to help my guild mates!

Well I'd like to join this guild because I want to reach the achievments of Vanilla and feel the real old school PvE with people who I want to meet and learn from them!

Thank you very much for reading my apply Smile

Best regards, Zombpit.

Last edited by traminor on Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eficus
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Zombpit 21/3/27 Rogue   Zombpit 21/3/27 Rogue EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:06 pm

The only thing that bothers me about this apply is the experience... It's really quite low, especially when most of the guild have BWL and higher experience.
Back to top Go down
traminor
Level 1
Level 1

PostSubject: Zombpit   Zombpit 21/3/27 Rogue EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:10 pm

Eficus wrote:
The only thing that bothers me about this apply is the experience... It's really quite low, especially when most of the guild have BWL and higher experience.

Well, I've not much experience at PvE, but I've been playing WoW for 4-5 years, I know how to play with a rogue, and I'm excited to learn the real PvE from this guild. Yeah it's true what you said, but I promise that I won't fail you, and I'll learn as fast as possible. I'll be your best padawan! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eficus
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Zombpit 21/3/27 Rogue   Zombpit 21/3/27 Rogue EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:11 pm

I'll leave further comments, questions and the ultimate decision to our Rogue CL.
Back to top Go down
traminor
Level 1
Level 1

PostSubject: Zombpit   Zombpit 21/3/27 Rogue EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:13 pm

Eficus wrote:
I'll leave further comments, questions and the ultimate decision to our Rogue CL.

Ok, thank you anyway for reading my apply! Smile
Back to top Go down
Stunrfornubs
Level 4
Level 4
Stunrfornubs

PostSubject: Re: Zombpit 21/3/27 Rogue   Zombpit 21/3/27 Rogue EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:48 pm

I'll start with saying that your apply is nice, however your experience in raids is somewhat lacking, and we only reqruit exeptional applicants for the rogue class at the moment.
That being said I am going to decline your application.
Denied and Locked.

...but criting with ambush will generally leave you better off"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombpit 21/3/27 Rogue   Zombpit 21/3/27 Rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombpit 21/3/27 Rogue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crybaby :: Crybaby :: Applications-
Jump to: