Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Remember to register with your main characters name.
If you registered with another name, please contact Sacrosanctus ingame to get this sorted.

Thanks.
Crybaby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

soktas back

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sokta
Level 1
Level 1

soktas back Empty
PostSubject: soktas back   soktas back EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:48 pm

hmmm well as you know i'm back into the game is there need for a new applycation or i can just keep it like this

just to be short i left feenix for a bit since i had some troubles in real life. i raided full time like a month ago as resto shammy. i say myself i did pretty good. also i dont know how much raids i did with ya but i had loads of dkp i assume and i did not buy a single item for it. i think the guys that knows me do like me as raidplayer. tho i dont think i'll go back resto but not sure its a bit of annoying stuff i lose my 2h weapon skill its resets to 0 then. so if you like me in the raids agian i hope i can be enhancement then.

like some of the officers know i helped loads of people in the guild gave away foodbuffs without taking any gold for it and i helped efi myco and others with goldissues

i just left feenix for about a months and i dont want to be seen as some newcomer. my previous ranks was raider just a little info about my plan gonna try to get into r13 pvp rank with the unstopable force with rank 13 gear. i can come to raids to help but i feel pretty useless as hancement and obv there doens't drop rly nice gear for hancemnt shamans in mc bwl just some epics non tiers. my dream is sulfuras with warlord gear... but ye you gotta have dreams and goals else your life i pretty boring...

as i noticed today we got loads of healers.. so dont think it is rly needed for me to spec resto also i dislike it not realy because of the spec but i want to pvp as hancement and i dont feel like 1k respecs and 1000 times wpn skills training 1-300

dont think if i keep my apply like this since like half of the officers acutly know me well...

cheers sokta
Back to top Go down
Lifecoil
Guild Master
Guild Master
Lifecoil

soktas back Empty
PostSubject: Re: soktas back   soktas back EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 2:30 am

You're an idiot sokta. Get good pre-raid ele gear, pick up nightfall (I can help if you promise to be active and not just go afk for a month without telling anyone like last time so I zerg your DKP by about 100) and start swinging it like a big floppy dick.
Back to top Go down
sokta
Level 1
Level 1

soktas back Empty
PostSubject: Re: soktas back   soktas back EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:37 pm

Lifecoil wrote:
You're an idiot sokta. Get good pre-raid ele gear, pick up nightfall (I can help if you promise to be active and not just go afk for a month without telling anyone like last time so I zerg your DKP by about 100) and start swinging it like a big floppy dick.

hey life as i told you i cannot make it on raiddays during the weeks. i have a solution for it. so if you want you can count me in for the next raids if a shammy is needed. contact me in some way and we talk about it

greetings sok
Back to top Go down
Lifecoil
Guild Master
Guild Master
Lifecoil

soktas back Empty
PostSubject: Re: soktas back   soktas back EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:43 pm

Accepted and locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

soktas back Empty